I'm In

Shigaraki started to walk more into their base, "Follow me, I'll show you around a little bit. Just know I still don't completely trust you just yet so some things are off limits. Got it?" He asked, adding intensity to his voice towards the end of the sentence.
"You got it, boss." I replied as I followed Shigaraki through the base. He showed me basic things like where their rooms were and a few activity rooms they had, it honestly wasn't all that bad of a place.
We stopped in front of a door, "I know you still need to do your hero work or whatever but on some missions we'll need you to stay here. This is your room for those times." Shigaraki said, opening the door. It was a smaller room compared to the others but not by much, "Feel free to decorate or whatever to make it feel like home. Also, I've already told Dabi this, but he's going to be staying with you for a week at your apartment, just for assurance. That isn't up for debate."
I didn't necessarily like the idea but I knew I had no room to talk back, I needed to succeed in this missiom. "Yes, sir." Shigaraki nodded and led us back to the rest of the league. I saw Dabi standing there with a bookbag swung over his shoulders.
"Ready to go Birdie?" Dabi asked as I approached him. I nodded and started to follow him out of the base. "We're going to have so much fun together."
-----------------------------------
    When we got back to my apartment I showed Dabi to the spare bedroom. I felt luckly I went through with getting this apartment now. I was going to get a one bedroom but my best friend, Rumi, told me otherwise, saying it would be a smart idea to have a spare bedroom. She was basically saying she wants a room here for whenever she wants to bother me and be a pest. Dabi threw his bag on the floor and jumped on the bed, "Not a bad place you have here Birdie, I'll even reward you for letting me stay here by cooking for you. Feel honored, I don't do that for just anybody." He said with a wink, making my cheeks turn hot.
"I can cook for myself, thank you very much." I replied, crossing my arms.
"I never said you couldn't, I'm just trying to be nice here. I don't even offer to cook for the league unless it's a special occassion." He commented, sitting up on the bed and crossing his legs.
"I guess you can cook tonight, depending on how that goes I'll decide if I want to accept your full offer or not." I said, slightly curious about the his cooking abilities. "I have to go to my agency for a few hours, you stay here. Do whatever but don't break anything."
"Yes sir." Dabi replied, lying back down on the bed as I leave for the agency.
   I looked back at Dabi one last time before heading off. When I got to my agency and went to my office I had to call the commission to tell them about the league. "Hawks? How did everything go?" A voice asked as soon as I called.
   "Everything went perfect, they've accepted me." I said, wanting to leave out the parts about me helping Dabi and killing someone.
"It was that easy? Didn't they test you or anything?"
"Nope, guess they just assumed I seriously hated being a hero." I replied.
"Well, good work Hawks. Don't forget to keep us updated, we're counting on you." With that they hung up. I threw myself into my office chair, sighing. I hated this, I just wanted to do my own thing. I didn't wand to have to do whatever the commission wanted. They took me in after my parents abandoned me so they expect me to do this to repay them. I honestly don't feel I owed them anything though, I didn't ask to get abandoned.
                 ------------------------------------
   Around 6pm I finished up at the angency and went back to my apartment. I started freaking out when I smelled something coming from inside but relaxed once I remembered Dabi was staying with me this week. I unlocked the door and walked into the apartment, seeing Dabi at the stove. "Hey Birdie, welcome home." He said, looking over at me.
"What're you making? It smells good." I asked, leaning over the counter. He looked back at the pan, smirking.
   "It's a fried chicken recipe I learned a while back, I used to make it for my little siblings growing up." He replied, moving the chicken around the pan.
   "You have siblings? How many?" I asked, taking a seat at one of the stools I had near the counter.
   "Three, two little brothers and a little sister. Haven't talked to them in years though."
   "You should try contacting them again, I'm sure they'd be happy to see you." I said, a little sad. I don't have any siblings so it makes me sad when families don't keep in contact with eachother.
   "Nah, I'm sure they've already forgotten about me. Enough about that though, grab plates, the chicken's done." He told me, looking back over in my direction. I got up and grabbed two plates from the cabinet, setting them down next to Dabi. He transfered the chicken onto the plates and moved to grab a pot that was on the other side of the stove and started scooping mashed potatoes onto the other side of the plate. "There, enjoy Birdie." Dabi said while handing me a plate.
   I took the plate from this hand and went over to sit at the counter. Once I sat down I picked up the chicken, smelling it first. That earned a look from Dabi, I smirked at him then bit into the chicken. My eyes widening as the flavor rushed into my mouth. "Dude, this is incredible!" I half yelled in amazement, my mouth still full of chicken.
   "Don't talk with your mouth full, that's gross." He scoffed, but I saw him start to smile. I told him to come sit next to me and he eventually did. We ended up eating and talking about radom things, slowly starting to get to know eachother. Dabi was actually a really funny guy, I genuinely enjoyed talking to him and I enjoyed getting to know small details about him. The more he told me about himself the more I got interested in him, I almost didn't want our conversation to end.
   Time flew by while I was talking to Dabi, it was almost midnight before either of us knew it. Dabi got up, saying he wanted to shower and go to bed. I was kind of sad when he left the room, I wanted to talk to him more. I had him here for a week though, I knew there'd be plenty more time to talk. I went into my room and changed into my night clothes, which was just a long pair of fuzzy pants. I didn't like sleeping with a shirt on. I layed down in my bed and closed my eyes, the image of Dabi flooding my mind.