I Don't Know You

Ever since Touya and Toga's argument the base had felt fairly tense, I didn't like it in the slightest. It's only been a week but it's felt like an eternity. Touya's been way more protective over me than usual, even around people like Shigaraki and Twice who've never put me in danger. Even Spinner and Compress are getting shit from Touya, and they're barely even around me. I've been debating bringing it up with Touya but I'm actually kind of scared of him right now. Sure he's nothing but kind to me but seeing this side of him just brings out nothing but fear. I think the baby can tell how scared I am aswell, he's been moving and kicking even more than usual.
   That night Touya and I were lying in bed, his hands rubbing my abdomen after noticing how much pain and discomfort the baby was causing me. I took a deep breath and looked over at him. He looked me in the eyes, a confused look on his face. "What's wrong? Am I not helping?" Touya asked, slowly pulling his hands away.
   I shook my head, "No, you are. I just um, can I ask you about something?"
   Touya put his hands back in their earlier position before answering, "Of course, you can ask me anything." Touya replied while placing a kiss on my forehead.
I took a deep breath, "Why are you being so cold to the league? I get that Toga was out of line with the whole knife thing but the rest of them haven't done anything to hurt me. I don't understand why you're being so mean to them when they've done nothing but help me."
   I saw Touya's face shift from happy to upset. "I don't need them anywhere near you, that's why. I don't want any risk of them hurting you."
   I flinched at Touya's tone, "But they wouldn't hurt me, or the baby for that matter. How do you not know that?"
   "You never know what they could be planning. This is the league Keigo, everybody here's unpredictable." Touya said, agitated.
   "How can you even say that? You're talking like you aren't a part of the league. I don't like this side of you Touya." I felt tears start to form in my eyes. "You scare me when you act like this."
   I saw Touya's eyes freeze up, "What do you mean I scare you? How can I possibly scare you when all I do is protect you?"
   "I don't need your protection from them Touya! None of them are going to hurt me, I hate how cold you've been to them. You're a villain too for fucks sake, who's to say you aren't going to hurt me at any given time?" I reply. I stood up from the bed, "I'm going to stay in my room, don't come near me until you're actually Touya again. Right now you're reminding me of nobody but your father. I want the man I fell in love with back." With that I walked out of the room, walking down the hall to my own, which is barely used.
I spent the next couple days avoiding Touya, no matter how much it upset me I was still overly upset about how he'd been treating the league. I've been spending most of my time with Shigaraki, often playing video games with him. I could tell this was annoying Touya which only gave me more motivation to keep doing it. I wasn't aware that I signed up for dating Endeavor 2.0.
That night I woke up at 3am to knocking on my door. I walked over and opened it, finding Touya on the other side. "Touya? It's three in the morning, what do you want?" I asked, rubbing my abdomen with my thumb. Touya stepped into the room and wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm sorry, I really am. It took me a little while to realize why you were so mad, I was being a complete dick though, wasn't I?" Touya asked in a soft voice.
"Yeah, you were. I didn't like it. That's not you Touya." I replied, placing my arms around him.
"I know, I really am sorry Keigo. I hate that I made you upset. That's not how I should be acting, especially not to my family. I'm not my dad." I hugged Touya tighter, hearing him say that let me know he understood.
"I'm just glad to have you back Touya." I replied, pulling away from him enough to press my lips against his. He led me to my bed, carefully lying me down before pulling me close to him.
"I love you Keigo." Touya said, placing his chin on top of my head.
I sunk my head into his chest, a smile creeping onto my face. "I love you too Touya."
                   ---------------------------------------
   The next morning I woke up with Touya nowhere to be found. I threw a shirt on before walking out of the room and into the kitchen, finding the league sitting around the table and Touya standing at the stove cooking. Everybody greeted me and I sat down in an empty chair. Minutes later Touya came over and placed plates of food down on the table before taking a seat next to me.
   The league said that Touya did this as his way of apologizing to everybody as he didn't know how else to do it. It made me smile, knowing he at least did something. Everybody ate breakfast together, cracking jokes and striking up conversation after conversation, this is the league that I loved being apart of. After breakfast Touya and I went to the living room, joined by Shigaraki and Toga. Touya sat down in one of the chairs and I joined him, taking my spot in between his legs while leaning back against his chest.
   As Touya moved his hands under my shirt to rub my abdomen Toga looked over at us. "I really am sorry about the knife thing." Toga said, looking down at the floor.
   Touya looked over at her, taking his focus off me for a second. "I know Toga, I'm sorry for being an ass about it. Shiggy was right, I did blow it way out of proportion." After that Touya put his focus right back on me, not noticing Toga as she ran up from behind and pulled Touya into a tight hug, making me laugh when I felt him jump.
   Once Toga finally let Touya go she went back over to join Shigaraki on the couch. Touya replaced his hands under my shirt, making the baby to start calming down. The rest of the league joined us a little later, sitting around the tv and putting on movies, cracking jokes throughout. I'm glad the league was finally peaceful again, I missed my family being happy together.