Positive

2 months have passed and I've been feeling absolutely awful. Every morning I've woken up needing to vomit and I was barely able to keep anything down. Touya was slowly starting to catch onto this, getting worried everytime he was with me. He keeps telling me to go see a doctor but I really don't want to, I don't want gossip to start spreading that something's wrong, I can't handle that additional stress right now.
   This morning as I was throwing up I got a call, it was Rumi. I answered and quickly went back to puking my guts out, "Keigo? You alright?"
   "No. Not in the slightest. I've been throwing up every morning along with multiple times a day and I can barely eat without needing to vomit right after. I don't know what's wrong with me Rumi" I replied, feeling my nausea slowly start to fade.
   "I think I know what's wrong. I'm probably wrong but it's worth a shot. Do you have work today?" She asked.
   "Yeah, I was getting ready when I had to throw up, like every morning these past few weeks."
   "Call out sick for me, ok? I'll be at your house in about an hour." She hung up. I did as I was told and called out sick. I layed down on my couch, wanting Touya to come over and hold me. He was out on a mission today though, he wouldn't be here until later tonight. I sighed, turning on the tv and trying to ignore the nausea until Rumi got here.
   About an hour later I heard a knock on the door, getting up to let Rumi in. She was holding a white plastic bag. Once she was inside she handed me the bag, "Go take this, if it's what I think it is we're having a long conversation when you get out here." I opened the bag, looking inside, 2 pregnancy tests? I looked at her, confused. Her cheeks flushed, "You know, I thought that since your quirk gave you bird features you might-"
   "Ok stop, that's enough." I interrupted, rubbing my temples. In that moment I thought back to the night Touya and I had at my agency a couple months ago, shit. I sighed, "I'll be back soon I guess."
   I went into the bathroom and took both of the tests. The box said to wait 3 minutes for the results, I set a timer and sat in the bathroom, waiting anxiously. When the timer went off I slowly picked up the first test, positive. I paniced, picking up the second test, positive. There's zero chance it was a mistake, both tests came back positive. I placed a hand on my stomach before collapsing to my knees. "There's no fucking way this is happening right now."
   It took me a few minutes but I slowly grabbed the tests and walked into the living room. I think my face said it all, "Kei, you're kidding." She ran over and grabbed the tests, reading them, "There's no way my stupid quirk theory was right. How-"
   "I'm not biologically male." I whispered, loud enough for her to hear me. I guess there's no more hiding that I'm trans anymore.
   "Keigo, why didn't you tell me? I'm your best friend." She asked, taking my hands.
   "I was scared Rumi, the only other person that knows is Touya. I don't want people to know." I replied, clutching my stomach. Rumi pulled me into a hug.
   "It'll be ok, nobody's going to know. Are you going to keep it?"
   "I-I don't know." I was nervous, too nervous to think.
   "Are you going to tell Dabi?"
   "I- I should. He's worried about me, but I can't right now. I don't even know if he wants kids, let alone if he wants a kid at 22." I felt tears fill my eyes, I can't handle this right now. How would this affect my carrer? My relationship with Touya? What would happen if people find out it's Touya's?
   Rumi placed a hand on my shoulder, "Hey, calm down. You don't have to figure this out right now, you have time. You're not showing yet so nobody can tell, you can take your time."
   "Y-Yeah, you're right." Rumi sat me down on the couch, doing her best to keep my mind off the pregnancy. It didn't work. I knew I wanted kids, I have for a while. I kind of wanted to keep the baby but it's not just a me decision, and I knew that. Touya had a say in it too, I had to tell him. I just couldn't yet, I needed time.
Night fell and Touya walked into my apartment, seeing Rumi and I on the couch, "Hey, what're you doing here?" He asked Rumi, coming over and sitting beside me.
"Keigo called me over a little while ago to ask about how he's been feeling lately, I'm pretty sure it's just a bug." She smiled at Touya.
Touya nodded, "That's good, I've been worried about him these past couple weeks." He replied, letting out a sigh of relief. He wrapped an arm around me, kissing the top of my head. Rumi got up, saying she had to leave to do something, I knew she just wanted to leave in case I wanted to talk to Touya, I didn't. Rumi left, leaving Touya and I alone on the couch. I suddenly felt a wave of exhaustion hit me and ended giving in, falling asleep and keeping to my plan of procrastinating my talk with Touya.
-----------------------------------
"Hawks, have you been doing alright? You look like you've gained weight." Endeavor said, walking beside me while we were patrolling the city. It had been a couple weeks since I found out I was pregnant, I still haven't told Touya. My nausea stopped earlier this week so he stopped being as concerned. The only issue is that I was starting to show, Endeavor just proved that. I can't hide it much longer.
"Come on man, you're gonna make me insecure." I replied, a playful smile on my face.
"Sorry, I've just heard around you've been off lately. I was just concerned."
"Well, I'm fine. Thanks." I said with a sudden attitude. I quickly apologized, not knowing where that came from. I wasn't able to pay attention for the rest of patrol. My mind was entirely on Touya and the baby. I had to tell him, I can't keep letting myself be scared. Everything would be alright, right? Through much debate I decided on telling him when I got to base tonight. I had off work tomorrow so I'd be staying with him all day. I could tell him tonight and figure stuff out tomorrow, yeah, that works.
When Endeavor and I finished patrol I took off, flying to the base. I was greeted by Touya and Shigaraki who were sitting at the bar. Shigaraki offered me a drink and I quickly denied, faster than usual which earned me a look of confusion, "Ah, sorry. I just really wanted to talk to Dabi about something." I said nervously. Touya quickly got up and led me to his room.
"What's going on, are you ok?" I sat on the bed, taking in a deep breath. Touya sat down next to me, taking my hand, "It's alright, you can tell me anything."
"I- Well, so you remember that night at my agency when ya know." I started, he nodded, looking at me confused. "Well, I uh- I'm pregnant."