-Chapter 96 - Extra

Börja om från början

Su Shi is now a university professor and will regularly open his own art exhibition.

"No class today, I will let Zhang Ma go back, just to prepare breakfast for you personally." He smiled, and the clear facial features reflected in the morning sun outside the window, with the warmth of the spring breeze.

Bai Xun simply looked at his omelette while holding the milk, a small mouthful of sputum.

She was so excited that she reached out and pulled Su Shi’s clothes. "Schoolmaster, you are going to prepare something else, let me try."

Su Shi gave her the helplessness of the pot. "Then you should be careful, don't burn it."

White nodded, rolled up his sleeves, and carefully completed a... fried egg!

wrong! Is it that after a long time, her cooking has also deteriorated? !

She installed the plate and looked at the half of the black omelet when she was sullen, and the low male voice rang.

“How do you think about making breakfast yourself today?”

Lu Zhiyao, who was in a suit, suddenly appeared. Bai searched and jumped and turned to look at him. "You scared me!"

"I'm sorry..." Lu Zhiyao's thin lips are slightly stunned, and the cold eyes are even more pitiful.

The handsome facial features, like a knife, have a faint expression on weekdays, but his deep eyes contain deep feelings. Moreover, she always felt that Lu Zhiyao always seemed to have a cautious feeling for her.

Bai Xun was a little embarrassed, wondering if he was too fierce.

"It doesn't matter, why haven't you been to work yet?"

"I haven't eaten breakfast yet..." Lu Zhiyao said, looking at the things in her hand.

Bai Xun looked at his own omelet, and hesitated. "This is a paste, I will help you with a senior."

"No, I’m going to eat it, even if it’s a paste...”

He said in an understatement, reaching for it, but for the next moment, the plate in the hands of Bai Xun was taken away by another slender hand.

Looking at the past, Qin Feng smiled and smiled. "Exactly, I haven't eaten yet."

Lu Zhiyao's air pressure became lower, and he reached out and held him. The cold voice said: "This is mine."

"Oh?" Qin Feng blinked and smiled. "There is no name written on it."

Two people are not willing to let go, Lu Zhiyao pressure is colder, Qin Feng also converges the smile of the strong field.

White looking left to look at it, right look, "What are you doing?"

"Little search..."

This time, both people put their eyes on Bai Xun, the meaning is very obvious, she decided.

White looking speechless, a confusing egg, as for?

However, how do you feel like being a pet? As if she gave this omelette to whom, who would prefer it? ?

White sought to shake his heart and was stimulated by a thought of his own goose bumps.

I looked at the two people again. She took the plate and poured it into the trash can. She clap her hands. "Well, don't eat it if you get rid of it, be careful of diarrhea."

She took two new dishes and handed them to them. "Come on, eat me and go to work!"

Both people are somewhat helpless.