Chapter 52

"I knew you from the first sight as if we have been calling for each other and the DNA in my veins tells me you're the one I have been searching for!"

We didn't stop after having shower sex, we made love three times in the shower unable to stop our hormones and the urge for us. After tiring sex, we went to sleep for the day. Liam and I couldn't keep our hands away. He would tease me in between with his lips trailing over my hot skin which burns more with the touch of his lips. The way Liam ran over his knuckles on the valley of my breasts teasing more as my body would ache for his touch. He made to feel when no one made feel me like this. He bought something new character in me and I love it. His hot breath danced over my ears while he rasped dirty words in my ear making my core clench around him more. The hickeys gave me marked me I was his and I was off-limits. He will kiss me senselessly making my mind forget everything. 

We missed each other coping for the past few days. I wanted to spend more time alone with Liam. For the few days in the hospital, we were surrounded by either Aiden or Lucas and Emily taking care of him. From the look of his eyes, I know he wanted to spend some alone time with me to talk or do whatever we want. But I didn't know that he was planning to take me to our private island. 'Our' is such a simple word with so much meaning. I never in the world thought that love could change my life this much. The same love which I was afraid to do, he made to love him and his family giving me a wonderful life.

Setting my thoughts off aside, I looked at the beautiful sunset while I wore nothing but his shirt covering me till my mid-thigh. The sun was glowing in an orangish-red color spluttering over the blue sky making it even more beautiful. I inhaled and exhaled breathing in warm air. I felt refreshed and reborn like new and a new life with him without any disturbances. 

The familiar pair of arms wrapped me from behind as Liam placed his chin on my shoulder watching the sunset with me. 

"Beautiful," He mumbled looking at me and I smiled knowing that he is saying to me not the sunset.

"It is," I smiled teasing him. His lips curved up into a smile knowing me. 

"Aren't you sore?" He pressed a kiss to my cheek. I shook my head as our hairs flew all over. 

"I was thinking," I stated obviously because I was thinking about him and about our life. 

"About what, baby girl." He whispered in my ear. I turned around as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I pushed his hair away from his face and I said,

"About us, living in the same house as we live together. I was looking forward to this for a long time. Also, we sleep together and wake up in each other arms wishing me a good morning. I totally get confused by the day and night whenever you are with me. You are my world, Liam. You were the best thing that happened to me. I know I have said it like thousand times, but I want to say it because you and our family mean so much to me. And, I love you so much, Liam." He grinned showing his dimples as I mirrored the same.