Chapter 31

I thought music was the only magic thing in the world, until he stumbled upon my life. Now he is the magic thing that happened in my life.

 Now he is the magic thing that happened in my life

Liam smashed his lips against mine. My eyes are wide as saucers. I couldn't help but to feel his soft yet rough lips against mine. He placed his one hand on my lower back and one on the neck and moved his lips hungrily against mine as if I was his chocolate dessert. My body felt as it was lit on fire. His lips bought those tingling sensation between my thighs as I shut close it to reduce the ache I'm feeling in my core. I closed my eyes and focused on his lips which were making my knees wobble. If Liam wouldn't have holding me, I would have kissed the ground. 

I slowly moved my lips against his soft pink arrow shaped lips. For god's sake! This is my first kiss and I didn't even know how to kiss. All I did was move my lips against his unsure what I'm doing. I felt him smile against mine. Soon our lips were moving in sync. He dominated the kiss. I placed my one hand on his cheek and kissed him.

He sucked my lower lip and nibbling it gently. I want to let out a moan, but I controlled it. My core is throbbing in pain but in a pleasurable way. He licked my lips with the tip of his tongue making me moan uncontrollably. He again sucked my lower lip and nibbled it gently and pulled away panting for breath. 

He pressed his forehead against mine breathing heavily as we looked at each other with admiration. I was still from the daze by the way he kissed me hungrily. Suddenly he started kissing my jaw placing wet open mouth kisses. He kissed my neck and nuzzled his head and inhaled my scent as if it was his favorite. 

I still couldn't believe that Liam kissed me. 

Holly molly!

Liam kissed me!

"God! You are so beautiful. I almost got high from kissing you." He said and looked into my eyes and caressed my lower lip with his thumb which I realized  was biting it. 

Why he is saying such things to me! 

God! I think I'm gonna faint!

"That's was my first kiss!" I blurted out as I looked blushed embarrassed and looked down. He gently grabbed my chin with his two fingers forcing my black orbs to stare at his blue ones which looked at me with happiness and whispered "Glad that I'm your first and last!" He grinned and pecked my lips once again. I blushed beet red. He took a deep breath and said,

"I like you so much, baby girl. I don't know when did I started liking you, it was just a tiny little crush on you... but it developed into this much. You are special to me. I feel so relaxed and happy when you are around... Seeing you just for a second makes my whole day happy. Your smile makes me smile. I like you, Athena. Not as a friend more than that." He stroked my rosy cheeks looking into my eyes directly  with lots of emotions swirling in his icy blue eyes.