Chapter 25

My heart is at ease knowing that, what was meant for me will never miss me, and that was misses me was never meant for me.

After talking my heart out about the week that he ignored me, I felt a burden leave my shoulders. I was glad that he understood me. Yesterday, somewhat we ended up in the same bed, not like we are having sex, just like friends, cuddling to sleep. 

My thoughts drifted towards the thing he said to me on the plane. It's still ringing in my ears like a song. But I was beyond confused, I think he still thinks of me as his friend. He said that he liked me, in a friendly way of course. I was friend-zoned, seriously. I was disappointed so. 

Doesn't he like me the way I like him?

I mean nothing but a friend to him?

These questions intrigued me so much.

My thoughts were interrupted by Emily and Avery.

"Come on, my sugar-boo. We're gonna head out. Get ready." Emily squealed. She looked pretty small though, taller than me by a few inches she never fails to amaze me with her ton amount of energy.

The guys went to do some business, god knows what is that. They just informed me to take Emily to shop, but as you can see she already asked me out. 

I went to change my dress as I came in simple black jeans and a baby pink lace top. As usual, I didn't apply makeup, because I hate those things which probably stick to my skin making me uncomfortable. 

We three pull up to the mall. I opened the door and get out. I'm not a fan of shopping. I barely go out, but with them, I feel at ease and I want to spend more time with them. They are my family.

We enter the mall at the same time my stomach grumbled. I looked sheepishly at Emily and Avery. 

"Haven't you eaten in the morning, Athena," Avery said glaring at me.

"Well... I don't feel like eating." I grinned at them hoping they leave this topic. 

"I'm gonna tell Liam," Emily said.

"What? No way." I glared at her.

"If you're gonna skip your meals, then I've no way other than this." Emily sighed.

"Get me some food. We can have this argument after." I showed my innocent eyes pouting my lips at them. 

No one ignores my innocent eyes. *evil smirk*

"Fine." They huffed.

I see the map of the mall on the wall to my right and walk forward to look at it. 

Food court, Foodcourt, Foodcourt, Foodcourt... I chanted in my head. I grin and pulled them and headed towards the right. I glanced at all the stores, where I can buy food.