Chapter 28

I sought for love in this earthly world, then I found you silent in my heart. You're the peace that covers the noise in my storm, your face sends message that only my heart can explain. I would cover you with love when it's cold, and when it's hot, I will keep you under the temperature of love. You unveiled true love to me in the most grandeur manner. I will only ask that you stay with me to share the brightness of this love.

 I will only ask that you stay with me to share the brightness of this love

We started walking from our house carrying our bags. I didn't pack many clothes, since it will take two or three days depending upon the speed she walks. She too didn't pack too much. I packed foods that will be edible for two days, still, we have some people living inside the forest so we can borrow something if she needed. I carried most of the things not wanting to feel the weight even though she insisted on carrying my stuff. We were walking about thirty minutes away from the home.

She wore a simple sweatshirt and a pair of three-fourth jeans. She looked beautiful as the morning sun grazed her skin. A gentle cool breeze touched her skin blowing her hair back as a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. Her eyes lit up seeing the beautiful things around her along with a smile present on her face. I resisted my urge to touch and feel her. She tried to walk at my pace but failed miserably. Her legs were short as she is literally running to match my paces so I slowed down so that she is walking beside me. I made sure that she is comfortable. 

"Be careful while you walk Amore!" I warned her. She rolled her eyes because I'd been warning her the same thing when we left the house. we were walking on the muddy floor with rocks and filled with rising and fall of ground. 

"I'm not a kid Liam. I'm 22 for your information." She stated.

"Don't whine to me when your ass kisses the ground," I muttered. She punched my arm. Actually, it did pain too.

"Damn woman! You're like five feet but your fist has so much power." I said to her as I rubbed that spot. 

"Don't underestimate the power of me!" She said with pride and walked pushing past me. 

I chuckled at her. She was more easing with me. I felt happy to be alone with her. Even more, I started liking her so much. All I wanted is to spend time with her. This time nobody can interrupt us. I laughed internally at that thought. My mind wandered around our almost kiss in the living room. Her body was responding to my touch. I was confused about whether my thought was right or wrong. 

I heard a thud sound as I looked at Athena who was laying on the ground rubbing her butt. I started laughing at her. She glared at me hard. I muffled my laughs behind my hand. I tried hard not to laugh at her. 

"I told you to be careful!" I scolded her narrowing my eyes at her. I put forward my hand to pull her up as she took and stood up straight. 

"It's not my fault. It's this-" She pointed to the ground, pouting her lips at me. I ruffled her hair slightly and chuckled.