Chapter 17

"You're my Love Story , and I write you into everything I do, Everything I see, everything I touch and everything I dream, You are the words that fill my pages."

Starting from that day till today, this one month holds so much of memories for me to remember

Starting from that day till today, this one month holds so much of memories for me to remember. I still remember the day Liam came strolling into my workplace and signed that stupid unworthy deal just to get me as his Personal Assistant. I wanted to ask him why he want me to be his Personal Assistant while there are several other candidates with good degrees and qualities. It's been a  month I have got so many memories. I got people who care for me when am hurt or check up on me regularly. It feels like a dream but it's true, it was all because of Liam who introduced me to his family. They treat me like their own child along with a loving brother and sister who is also a good friend to me. 

 Everything changed in a short span of time. Not to mention the return of Preston. He is a disgusting one. I feared as much as he likes but when I'm with Liam I felt safe and secure. I hardly thought about Preston and I know he'll come for me. I just wanted to live in the present. Cherish the moment I have. Am not going to worry about myself but I cared for the people who care for me. 

What if he hurts them to hurt me?

Remembering those memories was the last thing I want to do. 

Unlikely my thoughts shifted towards Liam. I blushed harder just with his close proximity, it made me giddy and gushy from inside. It felt hot at the spur of the moment. Our chests were almost touching his familiar cologne made me fuzzy over him. We hugged but this was something beyond that. This feeling I can't describe this. When he brushed his soft lips along my ear there was a tingling sensation down there. It was different for me. He was doing things that my own body and mind don't aware of. 

When am with him, I feel all giddy and mushy inside.

When am with him, I feel secure and safe. 

When am with him, I feel happy.

When am with him, I feel hot just with his single touch.

When am with him, I feel the blush creeping down my cheeks.

When am with him, I feel like am.

My eyes widened at my thought, that's what I realized...

I think am falling for Liam...

As much as it excited me, Liam has a crush. He has a crush. Disappointment settled in my heart as much as I don't want to think about it. 

Snapping out of my thoughts I called Avery. She has been busy with her work. She left the country to attend a conference. Since that, I haven't talked with her but she texted me that she arrived here and wanted to meet me. I told her to meet me at the diner so that we can meet. Soon I called Emily and Aiden to meet me at the diner. Liam dropped me off at home and said that he would pick me up within an hour.