Chapter 13

I belong to you now and forever.

I never knew that Athena has a funny side

I never knew that Athena has a funny side. All I know was that she is a silent and awkward one. But today I have seen a new one in her. She looked happy interacting with my family. I knew my mom and dad would treat her as their daughter. They are a quiet catch. My family loved and adored her so much. They bonded within an hour. Maybe I thought wrong about Athena. 

Yesterday, when she smiled at me... It took my breath away. I never felt like this just by a smile. Her smile made my heart skip a beat. When her deep black orbs stared at me I can't express my feeling. Her eyes conveyed happiness, contentment and something I couldn't decide when I look at her.

When I threw my arms around her... I never wanted to leave. 

I wanted that moment to last. 

I wanted to hold her in my arms.

I wanted to make her smile.

I wanted to kiss those plump lips and take her breath away.

I wanted to run my hand through her silky black hair.

I wanted to see that happiness and the spark in her eyes.

God! I look like a lovesick puppy. 

I knew Emily and my parents will definitely question me for being close to her. As I expected, I was bombarded with questions. Not like who is she and talking kinds of stuff about her background instead they bombarded me with questions like...

"You like her right! I knew, at last, my baby found his soulmate! Well, the moment I saw you both I knew that you both make an awesome pair. Both of you look cute together. I would love to have her as my daughter-in- law , Liam. You both will make cute babies." My mom exclaimed.

"Awww! I love Athena already just get married bro!" Emily exclaimed.

"I'm gonna be grandparents soon. Ah!" My dad exclaimed. Aiden stood there chuckling and covered up with a cough when I glared at him. 

God! How much can my family be weird in a day? 

"I knew the way you look at her Liam. You can make mom and dad compromise that you don't like her. Not me. She is one hell of a girl Liam. Trust me never let her go! She is hard to find." Emily smiled at me. 

"I know Em,  but... you know that I'm afraid to trust someone again. But she broke down my walls Em. She changed me. But I still need time to think about it. Also, she definitely needs time."

"I know Liam. Take your time but before it's too late." She chuckled. 

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"She already has admirers." 

"What?" I shouted. I never saw anyone talking to her besides me.