Chapter 44

"Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me."

At morning, 

At morning, 

I woke up from a wonderful sleep. It has to be wonderful because I was with Athena and I slept on her favorite pillow. The last day was an eventful one. Not only to Aiden, but to all of us. I know Athena has been worrying inside her head. I don't know that Avery would do that to her. This betrayal is something that hurts deeply for all of us. We all thought of her as one of us, but she was thinking of something behind the back. We should have trusted Lucas in this one. That's where we all went wrong. I should have been careful with Aiden. I let my friend hurt and it irks me. Aiden is well at hiding emotions just like Athena. Even though Athena lets it out, he doesn't do that. I should divert Aiden's attention from that stupid bitch. The only way is Athena's birthday. Her birthday is tomorrow and also I can plan something for her as well as he can to relieve her from the stressful thoughts. 

I looked at Athena who was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout on her lips. She has been holding the hurt for years and smiling. Avery clearly knows it and thought she said those hurtful things to her. People do change this much in these cases. She left her precious friendship for more than fifteen years for just lusting me. This is so stupid of her. I will never let Athena get hurt more and also tomorrow will be the best day for her. 

I placed my head on her chest and continued thinking. I slowly draw patterns on her skin as she stirred in her sleep smiling. I slowly got up and peppered kisses all over her face as she giggled. 

"Wake up, sleepy head." I whispered as she fluttered open her eyes and a small smile etching to her face. I wish I would like to wake up like this every day her beside me smiling. 

"I think I like this way of you waking me up." She whispered and smiled at me. 

"Then I can do it everyday." I said and kissed her cheeks as well as her forehead and the corner of her mouth, her chin, and her jawline. She laughed beneath me. Her beautiful laughter rang in my ears hoping to hear to for the rest of the day. I looked at her breathtaking black orbs shining with happiness. I leaned and kissed her lips slowly. She copied my movements slowly sinking into the kiss. I suddenly pulled away and breathed out,

"If we are going to continue this, we would be late to work." I pressed a kiss again to her swollen lips. 

"Liam, we should go to work." She pulled away from me. I smirked looking down at her breasts which were full of my vision. 

"Eyes up here, pervert." She pulled my chin as I looked into her eyes. 

"If you are gonna continue lay like this half-naked beneath me, I can't able to control myself." I kissed her shoulder trailing up to her collarbone. I kissed the sweet spot below her ear. She gripped my arms tightly as she let out a moan. When I went to continue my work, she stopped me.