Chapter 26

It's a miracle

Just like the sunshine makes the flower grow 

That's just the way you change my whole life show Through the sunshine of your tender love.

How the hell he did have the guts to text her! I was fucking losing my shit! I was beyond rage and all  I do was wanted to kill him! At the same time, I have to protect her, with my everything

How the hell he did have the guts to text her! I was fucking losing my shit! I was beyond rage and all  I do was wanted to kill him! At the same time, I have to protect her, with my everything. The person who messes with mine is gonna pay for that badly. I don't know who he is or what he has done to her, but I will never let him lay his fingers on her. I was rude and arrogant to everyone unless my family, but She changed me just with the euphonious voice that makes me go crazy over her. I neglected everything until she came. 

She is mine and I like her fucking much that I can't even describe it with words. 

When she wore the navy blue dress that hugged her curves perfectly, I lost my sanity.  Her big yet perfect breasts were covered under those laces of her dress, god I wonder what she has beneath that one. Her arms were soft and smooth. Those plump lips always tempt me to taste it like there is no tomorrow. I wanted to take her right away to the changing room. But I restrained myself. 

She is so shy and innocent. I'll take things slow with her. Every girl falls at my feet begging me to take them, but this little one has her little fingers wrapped around me. I never acknowledged or even considered a girl after her. Until she stepped into my life unknowingly. 

I just wanted her to forget about the threat and be peaceful. I still haven't told her about the previous one that I saw that day when that bastard showed up in front of her home. She would be fucking mad. But I don't want her to be scared. When she gets nightmares I lose myself being her in pain. Her face when she fears about her past drives me insane. I have to protect her no matter what. 

I asked Aiden and Lucas to trace the number but they all went in vain because he used another man's number just to text and threaten her.  He is more clever than I thought, even though he did know that we were on vacation. He is gonna die with my bare hands one day. But today he even had the guts to threaten her. I'll be there for her whatever shit it takes. Today they were probably shaken when they looked at Athena. They never witnessed her having a panic attack in front of them. 

I diverted her mind that I'll take her to my favorite spot. I never bought anyone there, but she is an exception from everything in my life.  Not even Aiden and Lucas, they have been with me my whole life. They knew whenever we came here I would disappear and come back in two days, but still, they never question me and my privacy. I'm happy to have them.

I willingly let her into my life and I'm happy that I made the best decision. 

I went to talk with Lucas and Aiden, diverting the girls in the kitchen busy cooking.