Chapter 2

"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about."

"Get your ass out of here!" Oliver shouted at me as I flinched at his outburst

"Get your ass out of here!" Oliver shouted at me as I flinched at his outburst. It was not new to me. It was his duty to turn my daily peaceful life into a disastrous one. He has to make me feel miserable and guilty for the mistakes I haven't made in the past.

I'm working as his personal assistant has no perks other than hurting me. I started working for him as soon as I finished my medical degree. Pretty well, he doesn't want me to work in a hospital preventing me from achieving my dreams. I know why because I deserve it from him. No one knows what I have gone through or going through. I hate working for him to the hell. But still, I deserve it. This is the punishment I get for leaving her alone in the darkness. Because of my one mistake, she is gone from my life forever and I still regret it. Even though I'm not the reason, I still blame myself for it because it reduces the pain in my heart.

Nobody cares except for myself.

My parents are the worst I have ever had, they broke all my happiness and turned me into a broken one like now. I just can't get them out of my mind. Everything was fine until my biological father died in an accident. I was so devasted. That was the time when my mother Melissa married my father's friend Oliver Greene and I just hate them to the core. I thought that my mother loved me but she turned out to be cruel after my sister's death. They used to abuse me both mentally, and physically and throw tantrums at me, and always hated me. I just don't know why. I thought of them as my parents. As much as they are my legal guardian, my fate just ended with them.

They never believed me after that incident. All I want them is to trust me. 

After my father died, I was nothing. But I was strong for my mom. I was happy when she loved Oliver with all her heart. I had a step-sister Isabella Greene. She was my best friend. That was the tragic day I lost her. I know it's my fault. But little did they know I lost my best friend and a sister. I deserve those physical and mental abuses from Oliver and Melissa. I was weak and not able to save her. 

I deserve hell.

I hate everything.

I hate my life.

I hate them.

But I have to be strong for my father. I know he was the person who loved me truly. I miss him. Tears well up in my eyes. No, I should not cry there is no way.

I need my father.

God, just please give him back to me.

Seated by myself in the park, I realized I was completely alone. I saw a blonde kid coming towards me crying. My heart pained seeing him, so I decided to cheer him up. 

Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata! Why, when he was a young warthog
When I was a young wart-hoooog!
Very nice!
Thanks!