Chapter 40

"I'm much more me when I'm with you."

I wanted to beat the shit out of Oliver

I wanted to beat the shit out of Oliver. I know that Athena hides something horrible which made her so closed up around every man. When Oliver confronted Athena saying that she killed her sister for her protection of herself. Athena will not do that to the person she loves. I know something happened there or maybe a misunderstanding between her and her parents. She is an angel. She will protect you no matter what the problem is. She blames it on herself, so we don't feel guilty. How they accuse this girl, who loves them saying that she is the one who killed her sister. 

Fuck!

I saw insecureness in Athena's eyes when he accused her. I know she panicked that we will all leave her knowing that we all believed that she killed her sister. We are not that stupid enough to believe him. Her side of the story is still a mystery to us. Even though it is something bad, I will not leave her side whatever happens. I will be with her no matter what happens in the future. When she pushed past and ran. I instantly punched Oliver in the guts not caring that people are there for the Wedding. He deserved it for ruining Athena's life. I told Aiden and Lucas to took care of them and went to search for her. I panicked when I couldn't find her. 

For a second, I thought something happened to her. Something bad happened and I couldn't even protect her. I thought I lost her, that when I heard her crying in the alley pulling her keens clutching closer to her heart. I know how she felt, her heart pained. My heart twisted seeing her cry out of pain. I felt nothing but a pain in my heart seeing her crying in front of me. I went near and wrapped my arms around her, she knows that it was me as she cried. My heart ached for her. That instant I know, how much I care for her now. 

After her panic attack, calmed she flinched away from me as if I was going to do something to her. I was speechless. 

Why should she go away from me? 

Is this something that triggered her from the past?

I approached her quietly as she sobbed saying sorry for flinching away from me. I wanted nothing but her pain to go away. I took her home as they were all relieved that I found her. My family cares for her so much. Even my mom and dad too were panicked when she went out. She made everyone cry out for her. Aiden and Lucas too lost their mind and worried for her. She is our little angel in our home. She became a closer person to my family. She is a loving daughter for my mom and dad, a cut little sister for Aiden and Lucas, a loyal best friend for Emily, and a best caring, loveable girlfriend for me. 

Damn! That kiss we shared was amazing, nope scratch that, it was an understatement. It was something personal to us. It something did to me. It's like I felt something too deep for her in my heart. I don't know why and what is this I'm feeling. It's indescribable and I still couldn't find the right words to say it. This kiss took our relationship to another level. Or should I say this kiss something did to my heart and my feelings for her? She is something and this feeling feels so good to me. I don't want to end it.