Chapter 47

"I could start a fire with what I feel for you." 

Last night, I was on cloud nine, which would be an understatement

Last night, I was on cloud nine, which would be an understatement. I feel complete with her. When she said that she loves me out of the blue I was shocked and I felt so happy. At last, the fear of her not loving me didn't become true. I was so confused about her behavior whether she loves me or not. I was so dumb, to be honest. Each and every time when she looked with those unreadable emotions in her eyes was love. She felt the love for me for all those months and I have been a complete idiot and blind about this. She was about to blurt out that she loves me so many times and I haven't noticed it. If she would have said, I would have definitely mirrored her love for me. I can say she is a broken girl, but with a brave and beautiful heart. No one could smile behind those pain. When she said she learned to love and I was the person she had a second chance in life, I was so happy when I heard those things from her. 

When she confessed her love to me, I badly wanted to say it back to her, but I restrained myself from doing that. I prepared the proposal to confess my love and my marriage proposal. I don't even want to waste a second in my life without her in my life,  that's why I mentally prepared myself for that, but everything changed that night. Out of the blue, a truck approached and hit us and here I was lucky I escaped with fewer injuries, maybe it was a threat to us by leaving us alive. I don't know who planned this, but something is off about this incident. Aiden and Lucas have been so stressed about this because they think it may be related to Athena's incident or maybe it was presto's plan. If he is the one doing this, consider he is dead. I was so disappointed that I couldn't be able to ask her, but I'm glad she is okay and I know she is the one who saved me. I owe my life to her. 

When I woke up, she was lying beside me holding her hands. I noticed some injuries which were not fatal and some scratches here and there. I stroked her silently and I made sure she is with me. All I wanted is to be in her arms at the moment and I don't even want to leave her side. The ring I prepared I lost in the accident. I specially prepared it for her. I prepared not only the marriage proposal but the thing she has been yearning to ask for some forgiveness from him. We found him and I planned on meeting with her, but the accident happened also Lucas informed him about the accident and he badly wanted to meet her, but we all refrained him from meeting her because already Athena's feelings would be at peak and I didn't want to make it worse. I know she has to meet him soon and I was planning on it. I don't want to keep it a secret. She will meet him soon. 

Athena gave her innocence to me, last night. I wanted to have her so badly and I have been saying so many dirty things to her which made her sexually frustrated. I teased her so much and I know it clearly. When she said she wanted me, all I did was make love to her. She felt so much pain and I clearly saw it in her eyes. I didn't know at the moment, I felt the total completion of our souls. I confessed to her. I wanted to slap myself mentally so bad. I confessed to her in the middle of sex, I was so stupid. When I started to move inside her, she thought I said I love her because she was experiencing pain, but no. I said because I did and I wanna marry her and have kids as much as she wants.