Chapter 39

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

At last, Emily married Lucas

At last, Emily married Lucas. I was so happy for them. I expect there will be cute little Emily and Lucas in our home running and shouting around. I love kids so much. I and Lucas were dancing now. I was teasing him endlessly, all he do was blush or turns his head away from me, hiding his smile. I giggled looking at his reaction. 

"You and Aiden are the worst when it comes to teasing." He grumbled. Still, his eyes held happiness. 

"I want little Emily or Lucas within ten months." I giggled making his cheeks go red.

"Woah! Stop it, Athena. You are the worst." He flicked my forehead chuckling.

"Don't act like you don't want them. I knew you want." I wiggled my eyebrows playfully.

"When did you started talking like this?" He asked in amusement. 

"Learnt it from you guys. Duh'" He chuckled nodding his head. It's true. I have watched so many times they tease each other and of course, me being with them, I learned it. 

"Now tell me when did you fall in love with Liam freaking Knight!" His question made my eyes go wide. Is it that obvious? I thought for a second.

"Yes, little one. It is." He smiled while we are dancing. I sighed placing my head on his shoulder as he patted my head endearingly.

"Give him some time he will come around." 

"I know, Lucas. And I'll wait for him." I smiled at his comment. 

"Enough with that brother. Now it's my time, cupcake." Lucas rolled his eyes as he left me with Aiden.

"At last, I'm dancing with my sweetie pie." His nickname made me giggle out loud.

"You and your weird  nicknames." I shook my head smiling. I can never leave these people. Without them, my life would be a mess. They molded me into a carefree person with their cute conversations which would make me happy.

"I'm lucky to get you all in my life, Aiden!" I said suddenly making him frown along with a smile. 

"I know you are lucky to get a brother like me who is the most handsome person in the world." He commented about himself as I nodded laughing. It's true everyone would love Aiden for his cheerful personality. He is the epitome of happiness. Such a cutie pie, he is. 

"I know, Aiden." I smiled as he smirked. 

"Let me just go to the washroom," I said as he let me go and asked me if he wanted to come along. I denied it and went to finish off my business. I smiled at the mirror. After few years of mourning, I find myself happy. I knew Isabella wanted me to be like this. She is my well-wisher and everything in my life. I'm happy that she is with me even though not physical. I was determined to forget the past and move on. But I know I can't. Preston hasn't contacted or threatened me in weeks. I don't know what he is planned for. Calm before storm that's what they say. Now I have my family and I don't want them to get hurt because of me. I sighed and shook those thoughts and went out. I bumped into someone causing me to stumble back a bit.