Chapter 32

"I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."

I'm happy

I'm happy... nope scratch that I'm beyond happiest one. I couldn't get anymore a beautiful day than yesterday. Everything was perfect with her. Everything went good. She look so beautiful and irresistible that I can't even get away with the slightest touch of hers. She looked so hot and cute whenever she blushes that makes me want to kiss her so badly. I should take one step at a time. This new for me and her too. But she would never know what I want to do with her and have my ways with her. She is so innocent. I want to ravish her innocence. 

Don't get a boner now Liam! I reminded myself.

"Why the hell are you grinning like a Cheshire cat!" Aiden exclaimed suddenly snapping out of my thoughts. 

"Why are you even here? I need rest. Go away, Aiden." I mumbled as he disturbed my thoughts about her.

"I need an explanation." 

"About what?" I asked impatiently. 

"What about that hands entwined when you and Athena came home?" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully. Guess what? Aiden always reads me like a open book, now he knows about this. I didn't even asked Athena that I  should make our relationship open or not. I didn't even ask her to be my girlfriend. Fuck!

The sooner or later I should ask her. 

I want none other than Athena to be my girlfriend. 

"Liam," Aiden called out again. Lucas came barging in yelling, "I need details!" 

"Now you have to say buddy. We both noticed you both. Athena looked so happy and you too. She was literally blushing each and every second thinking of something. Emily and Avery too noticed that. Probably they have been asking her." Lucas ranted an explanation.

"I kissed her..." Aiden and Lucas cut me off in the middle as they squealing like high schoolers.

"Guys! Let me finish. Then you can squeal or jump up." I said.

"Alright! Carry on..." Aiden muttered.

"I kissed her and after I confessed that I like her. It's just I took the moment , I just confessed. First she was somewhat hesitated but then she too said that she too likes me." I grinned as I recalled the moment she said.

"At last, my baby is grown up." Aiden sighed peacefully. I smacked his head.

"I'm happy for you both!" Lucas hugged me as Aiden to whined that we left him.

"Don't ask Athena. She will tell you guys." 

"Of course." Lucas and Aiden mouth zipped with their fingers. I chuckled at their childish behavior. 

"What plan do you have for Emily? Explain me fully." 

"Alright, This is the plan. Just pretend that you all forgot Emily's birthday. I told her that it was our vacation time since, we were working our ass off. I convinced her that we just came here for vacation and maintain that. Ask Athena and Avery to distract Emily for just few hours. After that we three can go there just to check the venue is ready or not. Then Emily can arrive, just a surprise party for her. After all the wishes she got, Aiden make sure that you play the video of our happy moments with Emily from the childhood to till todays date. After that, Athena or you lead her to the backyard. I'm gonna propose her there. I hope I didn't mess up this." Lucas said.