Chapter 19

"If you want to see the colors of life fall in LOVE."

I will choose you , even when you make me mad . My love for you won't fade simply because we are angry.

I know we will fight, we will be frustrated, we'll be human. Still, I will got to battle for you.

Still, I will choose you.

I will choose you, and  keep choosing you, every single day.

At morning,

Liam picked me up in the morning as he said. We had a little talk. I opened up to him a bit about me and Avery. I just wanted to open up about myself to him. He is still waiting patiently I am so thankful for him. He has his way with his words that could make a sad person smile. Also, he never questioned yesterday night. He knows that I would be embarrassed. He reads me that am like an open book. It's not like I'm with a guy. I hardly had friends and company. He was the one who made me comfortable around guys but not totally I'm still a bit fear around them. 

Actually, we have a meeting with Lucas industries as they wanted to tie it for the upcoming project. Our company has a good relationship with the most competitive company. It's not like giving away their way just maintaining a good business relationship. Since ours was the first topmost company in the world, Lucas industries stand second. So they thought we would do the project in a good way with more gain.

Everything went smoothly as expected. Of course, Lucas talked to me. He noticed us in the restaurant as Emily and I were talking. I don't know if he would make a move with Emily through me. I want Emily to be happy. He asked me if I could meet him at the lunch. I said that there is a restaurant that is a couple of blocks away from there. He agreed, and that's when Liam interrupted us. 

He was being all touchy with me. I like it though. Lucas was smirking at us as Liam wrapped his arms around my waist. I peeked my head to take a look at Liam as he was working intensely on his laptop typing furiously. 

"Liam, Can I go out for lunch?" I asked since he was eating with me when he found out that I don't go out for lunch. 

"Yeah. Give me a minute I'll finish this and we can go out." He said not looking at me still focusing on the screen.

"No, Umm I- I want to go alone." I don't want to hide that I was meeting with Lucas but still if he gets to know about the issue between Emily and him maybe he will be pissed or mad at him or Emily and I don't want that. Or will he help him with me?

He raised one perfect eyebrow at me with a questioning gaze. 

"Please just I - uh just want to be alone sometime. Yeah!" I showed him my puppy dog face definitely knowing that would work on him. He didn't budge just stared at me.