Chapter 34

"The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person."

Why the fuck?

Why the fuck?

Why the actual fuck, I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend? It was my plan to ask her to be my girlfriend in the chocolate fest, but I guess I didn't did that. I don't know why? Is this relationship moving too fast. I questioned myself. I guess maybe or maybe not. I know only Athena for three months, but it feels like I have know her for years. I have shared my personal things with her, trusting her. It's not like I doubting my trust on her. It's just I'm mad at myself, what the fuck is actually stopping me from asking her. She is the most perfect and beautiful girl inside out any guy would ask for. I'm not giving any chance of her to other men. I like her so much, so fucking much. I have never cared for someone so much other than my family. She is the first to break my walls and my cold demeanor. 

From the starting of the day one, I met her in the park while she didn't even know who I'm. Her voice was the first thing that attracted towards me so much, not even her beauty. I found myself entranced in her behavior by the second meet. I found myself admiring her beauty by the third meet while signing the deal. I found myself drowning in her deep black orbs that held mystery. I found myself happy around her when I'm with her. I found myself her smile is the most appealing one in the world. I found myself that she is the one I can trust with my secrets. I found myself liking her. I know she is a mystery till to date, but I found myself that mystery is driving me towards her. I found myself her introvert self is cute. 

She is total package of lovable girl!

I should wait for the perfect moment to ask her to be mine officially!

We came home a week ago and rested the day. But next day we were needed in the office. I'm glad Athena never asked me to find a new apartment, which I'm glad that she is staying with me in my protection. I felt relived with her in front my eyes without someone hurting her. I would do anything to protect her in all the possible ways. 

"Earth to Liam!" Athena waved her hands in front of me.

"At last, I got your attention." She sighed dramatically. I want to pull her cheeks at the cute antics.

Someone is whipped! - Aiden and Lucas's word echoed in my mind.

"Here are the files you asked for the deal." She placed a set of files that she checked, but she asked me to check over one more time to ensure it. 

"So, What are your views on this project?" I asked her to voice out her opinions. I've always asked her views on our project always. She never fails me with her absolute knowledge in business administration. Her views are always correct and also the success rate is accurate. She did both degrees. She must be talented. I'm lucky to have her as my personal assistant. 

"I think it will be success, but still it needs promotion through ads and other stuff. It will be pretty good one if you ask me. Otherwise it's your choice, Liam." She straightened out her dress.