"I smoked heavily and drank the strongest alcohol. I went to clubs and took drugs at parties. There was nothing that I didn't like. I had nothing to do with the gracefulness between the socialites." Somi did not seem to hide anything from Jennie. She even grinned casually as she spoke.

"Of course, when you guys saw me in the UK, I behaved the way that Lisa liked. If you were to say that I've changed, I've actually learned to value myself better now!"

Jennie was surprised. "Aren't you afraid that I'll tell Lisa?"

In fact, Jennie felt that there was nothing wrong with being bold. After all, she was not someone who was easy to deal with too. She was very impulsive during her university years and she had always spoken about her admiration towards Lisa.

She had even secretly tattooed a tiny "Manoban" on her lower belly...

Later on, before the wedding, she was worried that Lisa might find out about it, so she removed it with some chemicals. Her roommate teased her by asking whether she should get Lisa's underwear for some obscene activities. Jennie felt that it was a good suggestion, so she actually went to Lisa to ask for a pair. Lisa was fuming with anger when he heard that...

A socialite was not supposed to behave like that!

Jennie had even gone through all the trouble to travel to the middle east war zone secretly just to take a few pictures. Moreover, she lived in the all-male peacekeeping forces camp.

She drank the strongest alcohol and jumped into a huge wooden bucket to take a shower. However, her experiences were different from those of Somi's. Jennie never pretended to be someone else and was always true to herself.

Everyone knew that she was like that and they did not expect Lisa to marry Jennie in the end.

Somi heard Jennie's words and she laughed out loud. Tears were rolling down from the corners of her eyes and her voice sounded a little laid-back.

"Afraid of you telling him what? Telling him that I'm Jeon Somi? Or afraid that you'll tell him that I'm a very bold person?"

Somi leaned forward closer to Jennie. She deliberately
said very mysteriously, "If you were to tell him, why didn't you say anything when you returned from City C? Moreover, you would've said it immediately when something happened to Yanni. There must be a reason why you didn't say it, right?"

Jennie was stunned. She swept the tip of her fingers across her ears and fixed her hair. Then, she said with a few hints of coldness in her almond-shaped eyes, "You're right, I do have my reasons!"

As Jennie spoke, she looked at Tian Qi who was sitting not too far away. He had already drunk three cups of coffee and two cups of milk tea. He was using his straw to pull the coconut and pearl bubbles at the bottom of the milk tea cup out of boredom...

"Are you afraid that if Lisa finds out that Somi is still alive, he would get back together with me because he still loves me?" said Somi casually, but she could not hide the feeling of superiority inside her heart.

"You're quite smart!"

During Jennie's 17th birthday, she had confessed to Lisa and Somi went to look for her on the next day. She had the same rightfully hers look on her face now.

Jennie averted her gaze and the tips of her fingers trembled slightly.

As time went by, was she not changing too?

Even the confident and persistent Jennie who was not afraid of anything had ended up like this!

Somi could tell that she was right on Jennie's worries, so
she was a little cocky.

"Your worries are not for no reasons! If I returned as Somi, you should know that Lisa owes me a favor. Who knows what the future holds if I ask him to leave you!"

Her flaunting was unbearable!

Previously, Jennie had felt a little sympathy for Somi. Besides, Yanni also entrusted Somi to her. Therefore, she had some reservations when she talked to her. Nonetheless, she could no longer restrain herself and she wanted to retaliate at this moment.

Especially when Somi behaved with such superiority. Even if Jennie had the intention to bear with her, she could not fight her natural instincts. To begin with, she was never an easy target. Who gave Somi the courage to behave like that?

Jennie smiled lightly and looked Somi right in the eyes. She said, "Then why did you lose your mind when he married me and got admitted to Zong He? If you can really handle Lisa, why not just ask him not to marry me?"

Her words were like a direct hit onto Somi's sore spot.

Somi was trembling with rage. In order to hide the uneasiness in her heart, she took another cigarette out from her bag. Unfortunately, the lighter was not working so she threw the lighter with the blue crystal case onto the floor furiously. She made a scene and everyone was looking at them now.

Somi could not let go of the fact that Lisa had married Jennie in the past. Otherwise, she would not have acted like she had lost her mind and entered Zong He to force Lisa to give up on the marriage....

----------------------------------------
*DO NOT VOTE PLEASE*