1501-1510

Chapter 1501: The Absolute Beginning Gateway

The Origin fusion was easier than Shi Yan had imagined. After Audrey had agreed to cooperate with him, the whole process was really smooth.

Previously, he didn't know the fusion method, and thought that it would require some conditions. However, when she sent him the message to tell him that she would cooperate with him, he immediately knew what to do!

A powerful call came from deep in his soul! It felt like he wanted to retrieve his missing limbs as his soul emitted fierce vibes! The energy rippled from him had bright colors, as they were filled with brilliant outer space streamers. The magnificent light then filled Audrey's Sea of Consciousness.

It was like so many hands had clutched Audrey's Origin in her host soul and pulled it out to absorb it!

It was the gathering instinct between the Origins.

Before Shi Yan had come here, Audrey's host soul was affected by Desolate's will. Crossing endless spaces, Desolate had used the Soul Seal to torture her, drowning her in blurry dreams, to the point where she couldn't tell whether they were true or illusory. At the same time, Desolate sent her similar calls.

It was exactly the same as Shi Yan's call.

Feeling Shi Yan's soul call, Audrey was hesitant. She was afraid that it was Desolate's trick to trap her and make her proactively give her Origin away.

Then, she decided to ask Shi Yan something that only they knew, who gave her the correct answers. That way, she had confirmed the source of the soul calls: they were from Shi Yan.

With that, Audrey didn't hesitate anymore.

Wisps of brilliant five-colored soul light flew out of her host soul. As soon as they left her, they headed fast toward Shi Yan's soul magnetic field.

As soon as the soul lights came to that vibrating soul magnetic field, they turned into the five-colored flames which were actually the heaven flames of the Origin. Then, the flames danced and blended with Shi Yan's soul.

Shi Yan had a feeling of perceiving knowledge and memories comprising of many scenes and images. After fusing with each flame, he saw something from the magical but ancient memory. He vaguely saw some old, resentful stories that took place in the Absolute Beginning Era.

It was Desolate's memory!

Unfortunately, it was still incomplete after this fusion. Taking Audrey's Origin, Shi Yan got two-fifths of Desolate's soul, memory, and knowledge. It was a little less than expected.

"Absolute Beginning... Destination of life journey.... Absolute Beginning Gateway... Key..."

Pieces of scrambled, inexplicable memories flowed into his head. Getting the memory, he suddenly realized that the Power Upanishad Symbol Tower was the key of the "Absolute Beginning Gateway" something. He could use this massive tower to get through that gateway. However, he wasn't so sure what the so-called Absolute Beginning Gateway was, and what was behind it.

He continued to extract the Origin, collecting memory and knowledge. The Power Upanishad Symbol Tower hovered above his soul, protecting him from any evil souls.

Shortly, Audrey's Origin was fused with his.

The Soul Refining Cauldron sank into Audrey's Incipient Extent. Since Audrey didn't have the Origin, it didn't attack Shi Yan anymore.

Without the Origin, Desolate couldn't affect Audrey through space, and she slowly got a hold of herself. She pulled the Soul Refining Cauldron to stop it from attacking Shi Yan, which could affect his fusion progress.