471-480

Chapter 471 - Imposing

Rumors said that Cao Qiu Dao, Yang Yi Tian and Yang Tian Emperor had fallen into a space crack when they were young.

There, they found the corpse of a God King. Cao Qiu Dao and Yang Tian Emperor had the essence blood of the God King, while Yang Yi Tian had a beam of the God King's divine soul.

The dead body of a God King had helped create the three peerless warriors of the Endless Sea.

Cao Qiu Dao and Yang Yi Tian had had their competences thrived massively, as they had the ability to provoke opponents who had higher realms than them. Yang Yi Tian entered the Second Sky of Spirit Realm, and he also had fantastic advances in knowing several intimidating soul techniques.

The Seven-colored Nirvana Light was one of the scary soul techniques that he had learned.

This soul technique could perish someone's soul. Once it jumped into the other's Sea of Consciousness, it could easily find the host soul and use the Nirvana Light to destroy it.

Yang Yi Tian had depended on the Seven-colored Nirvana Light to swagger in Endless Sea. So many warriors had their souls scattered because of this Seven-colored Nirvana Light.

It was the signature skill of Yang Yi Tian

As Xia Qing Hou saw the light shoot out from the other's eye, he immediately got what the other wanted to do, projecting divine light from his eyes.

Marvelous light beams, one blue, and one purple, turned into two electric dragons tangling and wiggling with each other. They then spurted out two purple and blue light balls that vehemently shot towards the Seven-colored Nirvana Light.

In the seawater, the Seven-colored light and the blue-purple dragons attacked each other, but no impact was generated.

However, the faces of Yang Yi Tian and Xia Qing Hou changed frequently. Strange light flashed unceasingly in their pupils, just like meteors showering inside their eyes.

Xia Qing Hou used to enter the Dark Magnetic Noxious Mist. In the bog that Shi Yan found the King of Demonic Insects, he got the last crystal clear God Soul bead. After years of living in isolation to perceive the subtle mysteries in the bead, he had broken through the Second Sky of Spirit Realm, and also obtained some bizarre and unpredictable soul techniques.

It could be said that both Yang Yi Tian and Xia Qing Hou had a good grasp of soul techniques. They were both at the Second Sky of Spirit Realm, and both borrowed external force and fortuitous encounters.

Because of Shi Yan, the two of them, who were like water in the well and river which never met, started to join the competition on soul techniques.

Nu Lang and Yin Hui, the two patriarchs of the Sea Tribes, were watching the two peak warriors of the Endless Sea using soul technique to fight against each other. They showed their interest with an attentive look on their faces.

The two soul techniques were cast out but they didn't shake anything as expected. The seawater was still calm.

Even Yang Yi Tian and Xia Qing Hou kept a calm complexion. However, deep inside their pupils, a bursting light was blooming, which shook people's hearts, dragging their souls in it. It seemed even to attract people's host souls, making it want to get out of the Sea of Consciousness.

Only if they released their soul consciousness and attached it onto the fight could they know how miraculous this soul fight was. Otherwise, they would never know the subtle details of it.