501-510

Chapter 501: A tetrad together to compute perfection

After he woke up, Shi Yan found that his tendons and veins had been restored under the effect of the Immortal Martial Spirit. His wounds had been healed by 70%-80%.

Although he had drained almost all of the strange power inside his muscles in the gravitational yard, numerous fibers of his muscles had something changed after this consumption. Each fiber seemed to have enlarged, and could store more mysterious energy.

As long as he could absorb the essence Qi in his next battles through the mysterious filtering, if nothing went wrong, he could regain the brute force in his muscles. Moreover, it should increase stably.

This showed the fact that he had achieved his desired goal training in the gravitational room.

The most important thing was he finally knew the method to grow the power of his muscles steadily. It was to use the gravitational chamber and the exhausted consumption; breaking then rebuilding.

Shi Yan opened his eyes and slowly got up from the ground. He then observed the four beautiful women standing around him for a while, then understood the situation.

Cold aura emitted from the four of them. Apparently, they were all cultivating cold attribute techniques.

The four women with their cold auras had almost the same realm. If nothing was to be unexpected, they should have learned from the same master.

The two beautiful women strolling towards him didn't look friendly. Cold air gathered and condensed around their pure white hands, which looked like ice snakes flicking out their tongues.

The 20x gravity room almost didn't affect the Spirit Realm warriors.

Two Second Sky of Spirit Realm warriors and two First Sky of Spirit Realm warriors were the peak of the Ice Emperor City.

As it was the weakest city among the seven cities of the Fighting Union, it was incredibly tremendous that they could reach such high realms. In the Endless Sea, among the big fifteen forces besides the Cao family, the Martial Spirit Palace, and the Yang family, none of them had warriors at this level.

"What do you want?"

Coldly looking at Han Cui and Leng Dan Qing, Shi Yan wasn't afraid at all. He chuckled and then deliberately threw a glance at the Ice Cold Flame. "This?"

Han Cui and Leng Dan Qing smiled and nodded, not denying at all.

"Little brother, does that Ice Cold Flame belong to you?" Han Cui smiled, hiding her deep cold appearance. "Shall we negotiate a bit here?"

"Eh?" Shi Yan didn't hurry. He took off the bloodstained clothing on his body and changed to another clean, blue suit right in front of the four beautiful women. "Shoot, please?"

While he was changing, the hefty, proportional body of his was revealed. Each of his muscles seemed to be built from reinforced concrete, giving people a feeling of full-energy and intimidation.

The four women had their eyes brightened as they praised his build secretly in their hearts. This kid had a good build, it could even be commended as perfect.

Leng Dan Qing's phoenix eyes flashed a light of surprise as she smiled. "Hey, little brother, good build. Do you want to visit my palace for a while? Haha, I have many beauties there. Perhaps you could have some fun with them."

This was naked enticement!

"I'm not interested in normal women." Shi Yan threw them dissolute look with deep meaning, eyeing the mature, exquisite body of Leng Dan Qing. He wore a contemplating smile, "I like the kind of mature, pretty women like you. If you agree to welcome me to your bed, I'll go there. I'm not interested in pure, innocent little girls."