1221-1230

Chapter 1221: Bloody Fight

Bello was dead. Shi Yan's black hole had swallowed his soul altar. The traces of his life in this world were utterly gone.

When the space energy fluctuation calmed down, Shi Yan had left the place. He flew out of Monster Dragon Star and headed to the other areas around Devil Blood Star.

His ten fingers continuously shot out beautiful beams of light as he was weaving many hand seals to build space doors to teleport constantly.

The space doors were like a series of light rings. Whenever he crossed one ring, he could move billions of miles. He had soon left Monster Dragon Star behind.

Shi Yan was so thrilled.

Bello had cultivated Space power Upanishad to Second Sky of Incipient God Realm. He had a deep knowledge of Space power. Today, after he had merged many magical abilities of Space power to his tier of power Upanishad, he was like a fish released to a vast ocean. He could tear space slits or build the light doors easily.

If there were many space nodes around, he could even open many light doors at the same time and get through them like a shuttle.

He couldn't do this before.

The black hole was still melting Bello's soul altar. More wisps of memory related to the mysteries and abilities of Space power Upanishad continued to merge into Shi Yan's tier of power Upanishad.

His understanding of Space power Upanishad was advancing every second. While he was creating light doors, he applied the new techniques that flashed in his head. Flashes of recognition appeared and gave him more abilities.

Bello's soul altar had given him a lot of benefits.

If he had time to slowly comprehend, his understanding of Space power Upanishad would reach Bello's level. If he was more flexible, he could understand more and even surpass Bello.

Before today, Shi Yan's tier of power Upanishad had three powers including Space, Star, and Death and Life. His Star power Upanishad had leaped up when he was on Desolate and got the power of the precursor from the God Clan together with that magical fruit. Now, his understanding of Star power Upanishad had reached an unpredictable, mysterious level.

Today, he got the attainment of Bello's Space power Upanishad. Until now, Shi Yan's Space power Upanishad and Star power Upanishad had surpassed his current realm.

As long as he could have a breakthrough on his Death and Life power Upanishad and his soul altar remained clean, he could reach Incipient God Realm within a short time. He would enter a whole new world!

Swoosh!

Shi Yan appeared on a conical asteroid. He watched his surroundings and then released his Soul Consciousness.

The Soul Consciousness with space energy had crossed billions of miles and quietly entered Devil Blood Star.

Images started to appear in his brain.

Several thousand battleships as imposing as a mountain anchored in the sea of clouds above Devil Blood Star. The God warriors rode the war chariots, moving and roaring above the mountains and lakes to fight the forces on Devil Blood Star.

The God warriors wore bright silver armor and held sharp, divine weapons in their hands. While fighting, they understood each other tacitly. Each troop could create extremely powerful attacks. Quite the contrary, the warriors of the forces on Devil Blood Star didn't know how to cooperate with each other to promote their powers Upanishads. They didn't have any significant team strategies.