841-850

Chapter 841 Madly Striving In The Battle

A corner of the street outside the shop.

"Next time, you better be careful. Don't try to argue with him. From the moment we cured Bao Ao and the other two, we've been walking on the same side as him. You know his power. Why do you need to get mad at him?" rebuked Ka Tuo.

"Da-ge, he gave ten thousand top-quality divine crystals to a useless granny! He used your fortune!" Ka Fu was so angry that his face was turning red. His resentful aura shot up into the sky. "I don't want to see your accumulation of many hard-working years get used up like that. How many adverse situations have we been through to survive until today? Can you count the number of wounds on our bodies? We had only several hundred thousand top-quality divine crystals! And he just threw away ten thousand pieces for free! How generous he is! But this asset isn't his. We have to exchange our lives for that. With ten thousand divine crystals, we could have bought ten tiger shark war chariots!"

"Of course I know this," nodded Ka Tuo then sighed begrudgingly. "But if we don't invest in it, how can we profit from it? Ten thousand top-quality divine crystals are nothing compared to the power Upanishad Inheritance he gave me. Wait until I've entered the Original God Realm, we will have a position in the Heaven Punishment City. Won't the fortune come to us then?"

"Forget it, I can't quarrel with you. I don't want to do that. But it would have been okay if he invested it well. However, that granny Fei Lan has only the True God Realm. I can't think of any way she would be useful to us. He said that she was one of us. Was that a joke? I think he treats us as his subordinates. Who is that man? Although he's strong, he doesn't have a background force. I think he will barely survive the star map expedition," Ka Fu shook his head.

"Maybe he knows something extraordinary about that old woman." Ka Tuo contemplated, his face stern as if he suddenly recalled something.

"No way! Da-ge, do you also think that Fei Lan has something strange? Did he convince you?" Ka Fu was so surprised.

"Do you think I am that easily influenced like that?" Ka Tuo laughed. "Anyway, because of his words, I've asked some of my friends. I think that it's true that we have an amazing hermit in the Land of God Punishment. I heard the other leaders say that when the Land of God Punishment had almost fallen many years ago, it was saved miraculously. No one could explain why. Fei Lan is the oldest living person in the Heaven Punishment City. If we have such a character, she would be an obvious suspect."

Ka Fu didn't dare agree with him. He just shook his head with a forced smile. "Impossible. If she's that intimidating, why does she need to stay in the Heaven Punishment City? The Raging Flame Star Area' is vast enough for her to rule right? Why does she only want our divine crystals?"

"We can't guess what she is thinking" Ka Tuo also couldn't explain it.

"Who's that?"

However, right at that moment, Shi Yan's shout came from the garden behind the shop. A torrential, bursting energy immediately shot up into the sky.

Ka Tuo and his brother were astounded. Without much hesitation, they dashed towards the garden behind the shop.

This garden had some big trees and they were shaking inaudibly at the moment. Leaves fluttered everywhere. Shi Yan floated in the middle of the rolling leaves, his face solemn.

A scorching air current flooded the garden from an unknown source. The big trees in the garden were quickly ignited. The flame rose high in the air.

Shortly after, the backyard of Ka Fu's shop was burning, creating a vivid red sea of fire.

While Shi Yan's thought flickered, an extremely cold energy shot out from his body. His body now had a thick layer of crystal clear ice. Each of his pores had a cold current oozing out.