1311-1320

Chapter 1311: General Situation

"I heard that the war has begun. What's the situation?"

Shi Yan was in Grace Mainland. His soul checked around to see all the commotions in every small corner of the continent. He found many old monsters of Heavenly Monster Tribe weren't here, not even Xia Xin Yan and Zi Yao.

Recalling what DeCarlos had said, he realized something. He guessed the others had gone to join the war. "Yeah, it's begun," Azure Dragon looked grave. He pondered for a while and then waved his hand, "Follow me."

His body flashed and he reappeared on Heavenly Monster Mountain Range. His hand wiped over an abandoned lake in the valley. It looked like a roll of a picture was slowly unveiled.

The surrounding mountains suddenly became transparent and projected the dazzling lights shining on the lake.

Some images that were from different star areas appeared on the lake. A war happened on those star areas. Many battleships were flying fast. The warriors were engaged in fierce battles.

While Azure Dragon changed his power Upanishad, the moving images in the lake became clearer. Shi Yan could even see the faces of the warriors.

He counted and found twelves sections showing images on the lake that were from the twelve star areas. The warriors of Heavenly Monster Tribe, Bloodthirsty Force, Thousand Fantasy Sect, Broken Hall, and Heaven River Temple were seen there too. And of course, their targets were the warriors of the God Clan.

To be exact, they had aimed at the forces of the God Clan's twelve families!

Shi Yan saw many familiar faces. Leona, Yang Tian Emperor, Fei Lan, Ka Tuo, and Benny were there. He also saw Cang Yun of Heavenly Monster Tribe and his fellows with the experts of Thousand Fantasy Sect. Their opponents were all God Clan's experts.

Many battleships were moving and firing. Different energies exploded. The soul altar shattered, turning into small light dots and scattering.

The battles were so fierce. While Shi Yan was in Grace Mainland, the entire universe was engaging in a stormy war.

"Currently, they have battles in the twelve star areas. It's not at Ancient God Star Area of the God Clan. They are the star areas that the God Clan families have invaded or are about to invade. The twelve families of the God Clan are in a war. However, the Immortal Realm experts have a tacit understanding that they won't join the battles over there. Because with only one Immortal Realm expert, it is enough to change the general situation of an entire star area."

"Besides Imperial Dark Tribe who remains neutral and indifferent, all the other clans and forces have joined this war. Xuan He has called for our Heavenly Monster Tribe and the Immortal Demon Clan. Thousand Fantasy Sect, Broken Hall, Heaven River Temple, and even Prosaic Star Area, Hollow Fearsome Star Area, and many small forces are with the Bloodthirsty Force in this war.

"Ming Hao is indeed powerful. Although he has just revealed some forces he controls, it's already incredible."

"...."

With a heavy complexion, Azure Dragon pointed at the moving images on the lake and explained to Shi Yan the current situation of the cosmos.

Shi Yan's face turned dark and cold as he was observing the fierce battles in each star area.

Ming Hao had cultivated Soul Control power Upanishad. In the past ten thousand years, he had discreetly enslaved the souls of many experts at a high position and levels like Mu Wei, Bai Ye Feng, and Bello. In this vast universe, some forces that had disappeared for a long time suddenly reappeared in this war. The leaders of those forces had a blood mark on their forehead that terrified others.