921-930

Chapter 921: Your Dead...

The battle happened faster than Shi Yan thought.

On this battleship, the strongest warrior was the person at First Sky of Ethereal God Realm. Na Xin had subdued him right from the start. As he couldn't wiggle, he had no free time to care about others.

Fei Lan was also at Ethereal God Realm. She could kill almost all the warriors in this battle except for that guy.

The battle favored one side.

Only Fei Lan herself could trouble the Blood Halberd on this battle, making it seem as if the sky was falling on their heads. She had killed half of them.

Leona was at Third Sky of Original God Realm with an extraordinary power Upanishad. She was infamous for raising blood showers wherever she passed. She had massacred many times in the dark.

Shi Yan killed Ao Gu Duo and then ran around the battleship to absorb Essence Qi of the dead. He released the black hole to swallow the soul altar from the dead too.

After he had reached Original God Realm, seven hundred twenty acupuncture points in his body had upgraded. Now, he could absorb more Essence Qi.

On his way, Essence Qi flowed into him like currents of a flood. His acupuncture points took all of them.

It felt so good! He had never had such a feeling before.

The black hole swallowed the soul altars and refined them, releasing pure energy and giving a tonic to his soul altar. It made his soul altar comfortable and refreshed.

He guided a part of that kind of energy to the Blood Vein Ring. He knew that the ring needed it. When the Ring Spirit woke up, it could give him further direction for his development.

A graceful figure ran away from the back deck of the battleship, trying to sneak towards the Broken Star Field's direction.

Shi Yan was startled. He hissed and then dashed after her.

Swinging the divine sword, the blood sea emerged again. It looked like countless clusters of blood clouds blocking that figure.

Shi Yan flashed and then disappeared like a beam of blood light. He reappeared in that blood sea.

"Where are you going?" Holding the huge sword, he stared at that woman, asking coldly.

"Little brother, why do you need to kill us all? I don't have any grudge against you guys... You... please show me mercy?" Monica's charming face shivered, trying to look vulnerable. "I'm also a pitiful warrior. Everybody comes from the Raging Flame Star Area right? Just consider that we used to be on the same side."

"Sorry, I have my reasons to kill you. This time... I can't make mistakes." Shi Yan shook his head, his eyes cold.

Strange light sparkled in Monica's beautiful eyes. She suddenly danced at her spot, her thin silky dress floaty. She looked stunningly charming, licking her succulent red lips and trying to be cute, "Let me serve you..."

She cocked her head, beaming a beautiful smile. She was like a flame attempting to enter masculine bodies and give men the best sensual pleasure.

On the other side of the battleship, Fei Lan threw a glance, frowning. "That slut knows Mind power Upanishad and seducing technique. That kid is indeed vigorous. Can he stand it?"

She was asking Leona.

"He'll be alright," Leona's eyes were gloomy and cold. "As he has inherited the strongest power Upanishad, his mind should be firm enough. If he sinks in that seducing technique, it means that our precursor was wrong about him."