941-950

Chapter 941: It's Dark. Please Close Your Eyes

The Ghost Mark woman hissed, her face cold. A supple power of water arose in her soft palms, condensing into a drop of pure water.

She didn't say anything that didn't make sense, snatching over them from a distance. That waterdrop became like a massive sea pouring down from the sky.

That waterdrop was as big as a rice grain. It was crystal clear with a soft halo and immense steam. While falling, it enlarged. Shortly after, it became as big as a fist, bringing the power of a thousand-man army and the confining power of water.

Shi Yan, Fei Lan, Leona and Ka Tuo became stern. Their spinning soul altars were like they were held back in a bog, which delayed their power Upanishad and slowed down their energy circulation.

Swoosh Swoosh Swoosh!

The water drop fell. Ear-piercing explosions echoed like a mountain had just collapsed.

The Ghost Mark man had peculiar bearings. He smiled brightly and two fire snakes flew out of his eyes.

The blazing red columns extended hundreds of meters. Despite the distance between them, they attacked Fei Lan and Leona.

These two Ghost Mark fellows seemed to be husband and wife. One cultivated fire while the other cultivated a supple power of water. They had used duet cultivation to support each other. Their power Upanishad could blend with each other and even their power Upanishads were opposed to each other.

Not only that, the fiery power of his flame could strengthen the aura of her water. At the same time, a supple power of water could make the fire not discernible.

"Watch out!" Fei Lan hissed, her figure disappearing.

A moment later, countless pale lines of corrosive energy appeared in the void between them. They weaved like a thick spider web, covering every inch of the void.

Sizzle! Sizzle! Sizzle!

Several hundred corrosive lines merged into one flow, entering the water drop. Sounds of things being corroded arose. The fist-sized water drop shrank rapidly as a significant amount of steam was dissolved.

Fei Lan's aura changed. Her God Body even turned into a flow of corrosive air, shooting towards that Ghost Mark man.

The Ghost Mark man was shocked. He was stunned because of Fei Lan's power Upanishad.

The Corrosion power Upanishad was one of the Eight Great Inheritances of the Bloodthirsty's Cortege of Eight. It was rare in any star area. It was unique compared to any popular power Upanishads. Not many people knew it.

Evil and eccentric power Upanishads often hid terrifying abilities. The Ghost Mark couple understood it well. Seeing her Corrosion power Upanishad, they immediately became severe.

At this moment, Leona also expanded her God Domain.

The endless darkness diffused from her body like a black curtain shrouding the entire sky, shading all the stars and absorbing all the light.

It was getting dark. . .

The absolute darkness engulfing any kind of light expanded hundreds of miles around Leona. People couldn't see any beam of light in every place that was too dark.

This kind of darkness didn't affect only people's visions but also the Sea of Consciousness, touching sense, and even perception!

In the dark, the Ghost Mark couple had their five senses covered. Their eyes couldn't see their surroundings. Their God Body couldn't sense the movement of air and energy. Their Soul Consciousness couldn't detect the auras of living beings. Their Sea of Consciousness had been covered. They suddenly became blind.