1231-1240

Chapter 1231: Mega Work!

It didn't take a long time to clear Divine Land City.

Each resident of Divine Land City was a warrior with a relatively high realm in Grace Mainland because only those warriors were qualified to live in Devil Blood Star.

They had cultivated ascetically for many years in Devil Blood Star, so their realms all upgraded. The warriors didn't need a long time to move out of the city.

Several hours later, the entire Divine Land City was empty. Several million residents of Divine Land City were now gathering one thousand meters away from the city. All of them were warriors from Grace Mainland with high realms. Currently, they were watching Divine Land City and discussing boisterously.

"What does Shi Yan want to do? He wants to prepare more formations to protect Divine Land City?"

Outside the city, Cao Qiu Dao was focused, his face suspicious.

"Maybe, that kid is now a towering giant. He's surprised people a lot." Fan Xiang Yun of the Yin Yang Wonderland wore a sad face. She stooped and shook her head. She then looked at the woman standing next to her.

It was Cao Zhi Lan.

Cao Zhi Lan was so upset, her heart twisted with regret and her face sorrowful.

She had never thought that Shi Yan, the one she had chased after in the Chasm Battlefield, could reach his current height.

She had self-proclaimed to be smart and keen, but she had kept this regret for the rest of her life.

There's a sort of man that if you don't hold on to him when he was weak, you will never get that chance again when he conquers the whole world.

Cao Zhi Lan lowered her head and sighed.

At another corner outside the city, the four cold women were looking at Divine Land City, their hearts filled with sorrow.

Standing behind them were beautiful girls of Ice Emperor City. All of them were wearing white dresses, their bodies graceful and cold.

Bing Qing Tong's eyes sparkled while she was talking gently. "At least... We had a good time with him. It's the best moment of our life. We will remember it and we know he remembers us. Even though we're small, he remembers us. He has visited us many times and brought us here."

Shuang Yu Zhu, Han Cui, Ling Dan Qing had mature makings. Listening to their big sister, the three women could only stoop and sigh.

After they had moved to this place, their lives had become better. They had a lot of cultivating materials and their realms were increasing steadily. Their disciples behaved well and the other forces in the city had treated them well. They weren't in a war and they had a lot of materials to cultivate with thick earth and heaven energy...

They were living the lives they had always wanted.

However, sometimes when they didn't cultivate, they couldn't help but remember the old times. When they were in Ice Emperor City, a young man had come like a sharp sword that thrust into their hearts. He had brought them to fight others and they had experienced ups and downs...

They sometimes thought that if they had a choice, they would be willing to live the same old days of fear. At least, they had him at that time.

Recently, they thought about the ideal life where they could have anything they wanted. However, they knew that they lacked one thing.

The one thing that never belonged to them.

"A man like him will never be bound to any woman. No one will have him forever!" Bing Qing Tong sighed and continued sadly. "We're lucky. We're old stories of his life. We're much luckier than many women."