571-580

Chapter 571: Push Through Shoving and Bumping

Ye Xiong reluctantly gave Shi Yan an Ethereal Crystal under the urging of Zhu Yi, Yue Ying, and Yun Xiu.

A small pile of silver Ethereal Crystal was shining, with many cracks on the crystal surface. Space power vaguely moved there. These fist-sized crystals had conical and diamond shapes. They were heavier than they looked.

"Ethereal Crystal's the fundamental element of Teleportation Formations. When one pours energy into the Ethereal Crystal, it can urge space power," Ye Xiong's face was bitter. "I had ruined an old, shabby Teleportation Formation in an old place to take these crystals. If you don't know how to use it, you should choose another thing to exchange."

Shi Yan chuckled and then stashed away the Ethereal Crystals. He glared at Ye Xiong, "You don't need to mind me."

He didn't check the Ethereal Crystal, because he knew Ye Xiong wouldn't cheat him at this moment. These Ethereal Crystals contained weak space power, which he could sense. So, they shouldn't be counterfeit.

"You got the Ethereal Crystals. You should do something now, right?" Ye Xiong rolled his eyes, urging coldly.

Zhu Yi, Yue Ying, and Yun Xiu were stunned, their eyes as bright as a torch.

The atmosphere at the dark area in front of them was strange and somehow evil. It seemed to hide a big danger, which were obviously the ancient barriers, extremely dreadful.

Even Ye Xiong didn't dare to break in rashly. They had wanted to retreat, which showed the life-threatening characteristics of the Dreadful Formations.

As Shi Yan had the Ethereal crystals, he nodded and smiled, "Don't worry, I'll take you there safely."

Then, he summoned the Sky Breaking Shuttle.

The Sky Breaking Shuttle screamed out loud when it got out, floating in front of him. It shot out a strange light, breaking the thick darkness ahead of them.

It was surveying.

Shi Yan wasn't hurried, waiting in silence.

The Sky Breaking Shuttle was a strange tool to break the barriers. No barrier could restrain this shuttle. As he had such a treasure, Shi Yan dared to ask Ye Xiong to give him Ethereal Crystal.

Ye Xiong, Zhu Yi and the other had their eyes brightened, looking at the Sky Breaking Shuttle with astonishment.

The shuttle emitted a strange energy that was surging spirally, slowly drilling into the dark area ahead of them.

Not long after that, the Sky Breaking Shuttle sent him its thought, "It will consume one-fourth of your Essence Qi to cross through the barrier ahead."

Shi Yan nodded, pouring his Essence Qi into the Sky Breaking Shuttle.

The Sky Breaking Shuttle sparkled. A massive light column tore the space, thrusting deep into the darkness.

Waves of energy intertwined the inside of the light column, preventing all the attacking energies, which kept the space inside the light column safe.

Shi Yan took the lead and stepped into the light column. Then, he turned around, waving at Ye Xiong's group.

Ye Xiong's group was astounded, their faces changed.

Shi Yan didn't lie to them. He did have a solution!

The Sky Breaking Shuttle had created a light tunnel, which had a thick energy wall to prevent all kinds of energies from barge in. It stirred the ancient formations in the dark area.