281-290

Chapter 281 - The Peak Earth Realm

Ice and snow were growling and the wind was chilled to the bones. Next to the very thick blocks of the iceberg, half of Shi Yan's naked body was slightly shivering.

After standing amid the snow and ice for seven days and nights bare-footed on the hard icy surface, as well as holding his breath and comprehending, Shi Yan had harvested a lot of achievements.

For fluctuations, which were numerous times less than the flaps of butterflies' wings, deep underground, ordinary people could possibly never ever realize or feel them for their whole life.

However, as Shi Yan had been bitterly cultivating for so many years, he had gained spirit aura which far surpassed that of ordinary people. Thus, after a long perseverant time of having used his spiritual sense to perceive, he had finally sensed the heart of the earth.

Even though it was minuscule and hard to distinguish, he had successfully sensed it after a long time of concentration in silence.

When that extremely tiny movement was transmitted to his sea of consciousness from his bare feet, Shi Yan suddenly processed a miraculous comprehension, which was like a relief from suffering. Even the host soul inside the sea of consciousness was also purified and sublimated. The host soul followed that sound and rippled very subtle moves from the inside of the sea of consciousness.

Flows of spirit instinctively immersed in the halo of the profound Qi on his belly. So did the soul consciousness.

After the fluctuation of the sea of consciousness had appeared, matching with the sound of movements under the earth, the halo, which was originally very dazzling, gradually became clearer and more delicate.

While the soul consciousness penetrated the halo, Shi Yan's mind eye (the third eye) absorbed all the profound Qi's halo. He began to see every single of tiny transformations inside it.

A world of sparkling lights!

This world was floodlit with numerous peculiar shining crystal-like lights. Those countless lights were branched like a giant jade-like transparent tree covering the entire sky verdantly, which secretly contained pure and tremendous profound Qi.

By using his third eyes, Shi Yan could see everything as clear as in his hand. The world of the profound Qi's halo gradually appeared inside his heart and then was transmitted into his sea of consciousness.

Shi Yan had never thought that the interior of the profound Qi's halo was wonderful like this. He had used the profound Qi every time he fought, but he never knew the place where his profound Qi gathering was this radiant and marvelous.

Until his mind and heart had immersed in it completely, he now had a sensational feeling from the bottom of his heart due to this miraculous and stupendous spectacle.

Numerous fulgent branches bound together to form a giant transparent ancient tree trunk. Purified profound Qi, which was contained inside each of those branches, radiated brilliant marvelous lights.

However, the transparent ancient tree trunk didn't have any leaves nor fruits. Even the roots were extremely small.

This seemed to be just the beginning of the tree with the primitive shape, as it had not reached the best stage yet.

"Roar roar roar"

There appeared very small movements in his sea of consciousness. These movements were like the minuscule movements of the earth. In return to the movements of this radiant ancient tree trunk, its branches also waved rustlingly. Shi Yan could vaguely hear some sound.