561-570

Chapter 561: Wide Gap

(The title of this chapter lit. is the name of the old canal in Henan that formed the border between enemies Chu and Han – TL)

Shi Yan described the scene he had seen in the foreign land in detail. Hearing him, Lin Meng and Nie Ru were frightened.

"The histories of the Pure Land and the Devil Valley are longer than the Radiant God Cult. Do you know anything about the alien in that foreign land?" Yun Hao waited for Shi Yan to finish. He frowned and asked Lin Meng and Nie Ruo.

Nie Ruo shook his head, "Never heard about this kind of a creature before."

Lin Meng didn't answer immediately. She hesitated for a while, then shook her head. "The old writings of our Pure Land record a lot of foreign tribes in the Antiquity Time, but none of them match your description of that alien."

Yun Hao felt disappointed.

"Among the seven ancient factions in the Divine Great Land, if we are talking about long history and the number of ancient books in possession, the Martial Spirit Palace ranks first." Lin Meng mused, then spoke up with a child-like voice calmly, "Perhaps, we should go to Martial Spirit Palace and ask them."

Yun Hao and Nie Ruo had their eyes brightened.

Among the seven ancient factions, Pure Land and Martial Spirit Palace both had a long history that could track back to the Antiquity time.

However, Pure Land had a big change at one time, leading to the loss of a big part of their documents and records. Quite the contrary, Martial Spirit Palace had kept a lot of ancient books from the Antiquity era. So now, they were considered the faction that had the most profound knowledge about antiquity creatures in the Divine Great Land.

"Right, we should ask the Martial Spirit Palace. I forgot about them," Yun Hao nodded and smiled.

Nie Ruo also agreed.

"We'll stay in the Dead Soul Mountain range to observe for several days. If we can't find the dead souls' evil lair, we will leave." Lin Meng contemplated, then continued. "Perhaps the dead souls' evil lair has left the Dead Soul Mountain range. If we linger here, I'm afraid it will just waste our time and efforts without a positive result. So, I think we should extend our vision to see what's changing. Then, we shall discuss again."

Yun Hao and Nie Ruo nodded.

"Precursor Lin..."

At this moment, Shi Yan suddenly rose his voice, his face strange.

Lin Meng turned around. They couldn't see her expression under the veil. "What?"

"Xia Xin Yan's in the Pure Land now, right?"

"True."

"Can I..."

"No." Lin Meng cut him off impolitely. Her childlike voice was clear but cold. "I know you, and I know the relationship between you and Xin Yan. Here's my advice for you. Being a human, you should understand your position. Xin Yan is destined to be the future master of the Pure Land. She will surpass me to reach the realm that no one can imagine. She has reached the Second Sky of Spirit Realm now. In one or two years, she'll step directly into the Third Sky of Spirit Realm. Do you understand me?"

Yun Hao, Nie Ruo, and their men changed their faces.

As the masters of the Radiant God Cult and the Devil Valley, they knew that the Pure Land had a treasure. But they could never think that Xia Xin Yan had reached such a high level in just a short time.