1251-1260

Chapter 1251: Struggle to Escape!

In the middle of the ruined meeting hall, rocks piled up while the deep cracks appeared and lead deep into the ground.

Shi Yan had a dark and harsh face while he sat feebly on the chair, blood puddling around him.

His eyes paled since he was tired.

The battle with Haig had already drained him. His God power was massively drained. He hadn't had time to recover after Mu Wei and Bai Ye Feng had come to attack him. With the help of that strange jade coffin, Shi Yan was able to finally escape. However, his soul was now weakened and his Blood Qi was massively consumed.

Pondering for a few seconds, Shi Yan had a blood light cross his eyes. A Blood Essence Crystal emerged in front of him.

He opened his mouth and sucked. A blood halo covered the Blood Essence Crystal immediately and spun it. Wisps of Blood Qi were released from that stone and turned into small bloodstreams that seeped into his body through his pores.

The color on his face gradually returned. The evil red halo expanded from his skin. His vitality surged once again.

"What a marvelous tonic!"

The Blood Essence Crystal turned into powder. Shi Yan exhaled a murky breath. Looking at the dismal, empty mansion, Shi Yan frowned tightly.

Hesitating for a while, he took out the jade box. The blood light moved in his eyes when he studied the jade box.

This jade box stored a finger of Bloodthirsty that wore the Blood Vein Ring. As soon as the Blood Vein Ring saw this finger, it immediately left Shi Yan and slid itself onto the finger. Many years ago, the Blood Vein Ring was always worn on that finger. It was a piece of its former owner's body.

Sensing the aura of its master, the Blood Vein Ring got rid of Shi Yan immediately. It wanted to reunite with its owner so it stood by him to fight against this world.

Shi Yan darkened his face. He observed the jade box, but he didn't dare to open it.

He had many things that he didn't know about this jade box and the Blood Vein Ring. Before he could solve these mysteries, he didn't dare to act rashly.

This time, the Soul Control Chief had used two wisps of Soul Consciousness to control Bai Ye Feng and Mu Wei in order to rob the jade box storing the Bloodthirsty's finger and the Blood Vein Ring. As he had made Shi Yan his target, the Soul Control Chief didn't put him into his eyes.

Relating to what Gulian and Lena had told him, Shi Yan pulled himself together immediately.

The Eight Great Inheritances that Bloodthirsty had created now had acted on their own. After the battle ten thousand years ago, Bloodthirsty had fallen and some of the chiefs were murdered. However, some had survived until now. Shi Yan could confirm that they were Xuan He, the Chief of the Death Force, Frederick, the Chief of the Corpse Qi force, and the Soul Control Chief.

Apparently, the eight chiefs of the Eight Great Inheritances hadn't united. The Soul Control Chief didn't appreciate Shi Yan.

After Bloodthirsty had fallen, the Eight Great Inheritances had separated. No one wanted to work for the other.

Shi Yan, the Bloodthirsty's heir who had just made his debut, knew that it wasn't easy to get accepted from all the forces.

It was also the reason why Gulian and Lena didn't make a clear decision. They were cautious enough. Before he could prove himself, they didn't give him the final answer.