441-450

Chapter 441 - It was Good to Have You Here

Those who came close to Shi Yan were crushed to death eventually. Hundreds of torn bodes proved that cruel fact. Everyone was petrified. They didn't dare to escape or take action against Shi Yan.

They tried to calm down in this suffocating atmosphere.

The scent of blood was everywhere.

Under this situation, Yang Xue, Li Feng, and the other female warriors all had to turn their heads away and take out their handkerchiefs to cover their mouths. They squatted down and puked out continually.

Although the way Shi Yan had treated Ming Hai earlier was bloody cruel, the scene was not terrifying though, and the shock was still limited.

However, this large-scale slaughter instantly made flesh and blood of fifty warriors splatter everywhere. Their stumps scattered, and their organs were strewed on the ground. This scene could not just be described as a bloody one.

"I said earlier that if you want to live, kill Yan Feng, Fu Hao, and Jiu Lan Xin for me. As long as these three people die, you can leave safe and sound. Otherwise, you and the three of them will have the same consequence, turning into a pile of crumbled flesh at this place." Shi Yan was emotionless, beamed a gentle smile and said softly. "I'll give you half an hour. After that, if the three of them are still alive, hahaha, you know what is waiting for you."

"Kill Yan Feng!"

"Kill Fu Hao!"

"Kill Jiu Lan Xin!"

After being silent for half a minute, someone suddenly shouted.

And many others responded.

All of the warriors were in extreme panic and fear. They no longer cared about the rhetoric of the other three. Under Shi Yan's thorny pressure, they finally collapsed.

More than seven hundred warriors got crazy all of a sudden, shouting and attacking Fu Hao, Yan Feng, and Jiu Lan Xin.

No matter what the three of them said, they could not control the situation anymore. Under Shi Yan's horrifying influence, the warriors just wanted to live, just wanted to use the lives and blood of those three people to preserve their lives.

Fu Hao, Yan Feng, and Jiu Lan Xin all had Sky Realm cultivation bases, but facing the warriors who were storming over like a surging tide, they were completely powerless, revealing a trace of bitter sadness.

The three of them had spent four or five years to create this force. However, in the most difficult time, their men were uniting to deal with them, which was even harder for them to accept than being killed by Shi Yan.

When Fu Hao and the other two looked at those warriors with red eyes, who used to be their henchmen, their faces looked tragic, and their resistance was not as sharp as before.

Shi Yan stood up, ignoring the crazy crowd, walking straight to the main building of the Yang family. When he came to the gate, someone bent down and opened the door for him.

A Yang warrior bowed his head with a respectful and frightened face. "Young master Yan."

Shi Yan smiled and nodded at him. With the warrior leading the way, Shi Yan calmly mounted to the platform on the top of the building.

Earth-shaking screams arose behind him, but he pretended to not hear them. He still looked calm, not showing any of his thoughts except his usual smile.

Not long afterward, Shi Yan went to the place where all the Yang warriors were gathering. Yang Zhuo was waiting with a cheerful face.

Bending down to him, Shi Yan softly called, "Uncle."