321-330

Chapter 321 - Stay with You

Ye ZhangFeng and Lin YaQi left the manor, heading to the Sacred Light Mountain. They excitedly laughed and talked together on the way, didn't let ShiYan's mutant Martial Spirit affect their moods.

"Little Bai, tell me if ShiYan will be discouraged because of the mutation of his Martial Spirit?" Lin YaQi asked with a regretful tone while watching the sunrise and then shifting her eyes to the Sacred Light Mountain which was immersed in the morning light. "That guy's ability is not bad. It is such a pity if he cannot become a warrior just because of that mutant Martial Spirit."

Ye ZhangFeng laughed out loud, dispiritedly waving the feather fan and said sluggishly, "Why do you need to care about him? It is not easy to deal with that guy even when he doesn't use his Profound Qi."

"What can he do without the Profound Qi?" Lin YaQi was a little puzzled. "Profound Qi is the cultivating foundation of all warriors. No Profound Qi means no forces. Later on, either in fighting or doing something else, without Profound Qi, it is not good at all."

"He will not be like that," Ye ZhangFeng remained his normal face, dragging a strange smile out of the corner of his mouth. "Although the Profound Qi in his body had vanished completely, I was still struck away when I was exploring his body. Don't you feel it was bizarre?"

After hearing what Ye ZhangFeng had said, Lin YaQi was astonished and suddenly recalled what had happened earlier.

When ShiYan had fallen into the strange state, Ye ZhangFeng had explored ShiYan's body, but then had been struck away by the purple light on Shi Yan's right arm, breaking through three rooms before falling into the garden.

If ShiYan had lost his Profound Qi, what had he relied on to be able to knock Ye ZhangFeng away? The more Lin YaQi thought, the more suspicious she felt. As a result, she couldn't help but ask, "Does he have some transformation?"

"He did have a little change," Ye ZhangFeng nodded with a smile and said, "He will gradually get familiar with the new transformation of his body. If he understands his body well, he will still be a dangerous man even without the Profound Qi."

Lin YaQi frighteningly sputtered, almost screamed out loud.

Ye ZhangFeng beamed a faint smile and didn't explain anything further. He quickly walked toward the Sacred Light Mountain.

... ... ...

In the forest at the northwest of the Sun Island.

Pine trees formed a peculiar formation, which prevented souls from penetrating. Many flags hung up on the pine trees. Those flags had drawings of many toxic insects, which were very lively as if they were moving on the flags for real, giving people a devilish feeling.

There was only one simple wooden house situated in the pine forest surrounded by rubble. Those pieces of stone seemed to be arranged accordingly to some kind of formation, forming a mysterious formation altogether.

Chilling layers of smoke rolled up from that wooden house. The ambiguous mist of smoke brought along the strange aura which paralyzed people's nerves and dazed people's mind. Anyone who inhaled this aura would instantly be affected, unable to stand firmly.

"Crack crack." A strange noise resounded from that wooden house.

Inside the house, a person with unknown appearance was enclosed in a gloomy light, sitting on a wooden bed and slightly trembling. The bed also lurched accordingly, creating strange squeaks nonstop. It then collapsed eventually.