1411-1420

Chapter 1411: Shadow

"Who are you after all?"

Nazario and Bastos shouted in unison. At this moment, their souls were trembling hard as if they could explode in any minute.

Shi Yan was calm and natural. The energy fluctuating from the other two didn't affect him. He rose his left hand and placed it on Nazario's chest.

Something dark flashed and a black hole emerged. A powerful suction force appeared and absorbed Nazario's vitality massively!

"I am from Desolate Territory. The master whose inheritance I received was called Bloodthirsty!" Shi Yan hissed.

Nazario and Bastos were shaken hard. They were extremely terrified. "You, you are the successor of that man! Desolate Territory! Creatures living in Desolate Territory will all die! Haha, all of you will have a tragic death! Our plan is carried out. Our Young Master has went there! He'll kill all creatures in your Desolate Territory!"

Nazario laughed and screamed crazily.

He didn't care what Bastos thought. The vitality in his body erupted like a volcano. His soul altar was shattered into pieces in just a fragment of time.

Shi Yan was chilled and he teleported away without thinking.

Swoosh!

He disappeared quickly.

Boom! Boom!

Two explosions happened one after another, sending a blood rain and pieces of flesh to the entire valley.

It was the last shockwave from when the soul altars and bodies were destroyed!

After that, Shi Yan reappeared in the valley. The blood downpour was like heavy rain. Everything in his vision was blood red. Nazario and Bastos didn't leave anything. Pieces of their remains scattered around the valleys. The wisps of their Essence Qi and soul energy were vanishing and returning into earth and heaven.

Shi Yan frowned. The black hole emerged above his head like a massive mouth that sucked the soul energy that hadn't dispersed.

At the same time, his acupuncture points absorbed their Essence Qi. However, his face slowly darkened.

Shi Yan hadn't thought that Nazario could become so extreme after he knew Shi Yan was from Desolate Territory. He didn't say anything before he detonated his body and soul.

Evidently, they knew Bloodthirsty and what was happening in Desolate Territory!

Nazario had exploded his own soul altar when he knew that Shi Yan knew Devouring power Upanishad. He understood that if his soul altar remained, it would benefit Shi Yan later.

Nazario said that their Young Master had descended and he would kill all creatures in Desolate Territory. This had become a shadow in Shi Yan's heart...

He knew that the said Young Master was probably the soul that came from the other world that Xuan Shan had guided. That soul had carried out many dark plans. When Hui emerged, it had quietly sneaked away. Now, no one knew where it was.

That man should be a sharp weapon that Devour and the Devouring Clan had prepared with the goal of destroying Desolate. In the future, he was going to bring an endless catastrophe to Desolate Territory.

The Devouring Clan had never ceased to find and invade Desolate Territory. They didn't find the entrance, but they had used some secret techniques to send their Young Master's soul there. If that man had more time to grow...

Shi Yan felt chilled inwardly.

Flap! Flap!

The flapping sounds came from the bone wings. The little skeleton came together with Mei Ji on another dragon. They were bewilderedly looking at the gory valley and Shi Yan who was immersed in his thoughts.