151-160

Chapter 151 - Got it Wrong?

A miserable scream rang out in the sea.

Another Human Realm warrior fell to the attacks from the Level 4 reen scaled beast. The warrior was completely gored and torn by the other Level 3 green scale beasts.

Once the warrior died, the Profound Qi in his body quickly dispersed into the air, and was consequently absorbed into Shi Yan's meridians, who was quietly approaching the scene.

Shi Yan secretly infused the negative energy with his Profound Qi, and once again formed a Gravitational Field. Once the Field was laid, the sea water once again surged and formed a whirlpool.

No one knew how the whirlpool, once again, was formed in the sea.

However, the whirlpool seemed to have eyes of its own, as it created waves in the sea, immediately swallowing one of the Level 4 beasts.

After swallowing the Level 4 beast the whirlpool didn't stop, and continued towards the remaining Level 4 beast.

In the underwater battle, Linda's group was on a backfoot all the time.

Right from the time they submerged under the sea, they were immediately surrounded by the green scaled beats. The Level 4 green scaled beasts, lurking in the waters, immediately started harassing them, and the group couldn't gain any advantage in the battle for even a single moment, whereas their casualties kept on increasing.

The turning point in their battle came only when the two whirlpools unexpectedly appeared and started the devastation.

The first whirlpool, saved Linda from being attacked by the sharp teeths of the beasts, and swallowed two green scaled beast, thus reducing the pressure on Linda.

The second whirlpool came as a surprise and immediately swallowed one of the beasts, and continued toward the others.

Among the Level 4 Green Scaled Beasts, three were already swallowed by the whirlpools, and one was being bitterly chased down by it. So, the beasts were in no position to care about Linda's group in the water.

Linda massacred many of the Level 3 beasts with a slash from her dagger. Her beautiful eyes were gleaming as she occasionally glanced at Shi Yan.

However, while being in the sea, Shi Yan was totally calm and collected, and didn't participate in the fight. There wasn't even a single energy fluctuation coming out of his body.

Looking him like that, Linda got a little bit dumbfounded.

Could it be that it wasn't him?

Linda was full of uncertainty. She observed Shi Yan for a while but still couldn't feel Shi Yan releasing extraordinary powers, thus she remained completely in the dark.

Shi Yan kept on dodging the attacks of the Level 3 beasts. And only when he couldn't dodge did he attacked the beasts. Even then, he was not able to completely suppress the beasts.

Linda was dumbfounded, she then suddenly shouted, "Get back to the boat!"

When the other warriors heard her shout, they quickly gathered towards Linda. Shi Yan was no exception. He also quickly swam and rushed towards Linda.

The two whirlpools that were stirring waves on the sea surface continued to rage around the green scale beasts, and swallowed many of them.

Under the sweeping of the two whirlpools, the remaining level 4 green scaled beast was also got swallowed in the end, and was constrained by the whirling power of the whirlpools along with the other Green Scale Beasts.