221-230

Chapter 221 - Peak of the Disaster Realm

Shi Yan sat on top of the Demon Ghost, he started trembling more and more, as blood dripped from his lips, and his entire body was shrouded with evil energies.

Yang Mu, Yang Xue, and Li Fenger all appeared to be very surprised. They stared at Shi Yan and thoughtful expressions can be seen on their faces.

"This backlash is truly very frightening." Yang Ke pondered for a moment, and said: "Truly, there is only our Yang family's Immortality Martial Spirit that can hold against this. I can see the destructive speed of little Yan's body, and it is very rapid. However, the recovering speed of his body is also not weak."

"Having the ability to make his power suddenly rise to a level where he can fight with a Earth realm first sky warrior, this martial skill, naturally won't have a weak backlash force." Yang Mu nodded, "Like Xia Xinyan, once she activates the Reincarnation Martial Spirit, she can instantly step into the Sky realm. However, once the Reincarnation power disappears, not only would she turn back to her true form, it would be hard for her to battle for another few months. In order to use any power that doesn't belong to yourself, you will have to suffer the constraints of the rules of nature."

"Right, can the Nutrition Pills help him?" Yang Xue's expression changed, "I still have two Nutrition Pills on me."

"It's no use." Yang Mu shook his head, "Little Yan's martial spirits recoil is a little different than other people's. His recoil has a very strong soul fluctuation, it's not just pure physical damage. Hmm, the Nutrition Pill will only work when he regains consciousness. But, he has our Yang family's Immortal Martial Spirit on him, so, the Nutrition Pill may not be any use for him."

"That's true." Yang Xue was silent for a moment, and then nodded.

Everyone became silent, they continued to look at Shi Yan.

Soon, Shi Yan seemed to become overwhelmed by the pain from the recoil. He clenched his teeth and roared, at that moment his expression was the most ferocious.

He was about to lose his sanity.

"Guard him well, this moment is the most crucial for him." Yang Mu's face was serious, he quietly went closer towards Shi Yan, in fear that Shi Yan might not be able to handle the stinging pain in his body at this important time.

Yang Ke and the rest, also quietly moved a few steps closer.

Shi Yan roared, like a demon beast that went mad, he kept roaring in the silent sky.

His roars were extremely harsh, they spread far beyond, and seemed to have caught the attention of many warriors in the Sky Sea. Many warriors on the island all looked up towards the sky, unaware of what was happening.

However, when they realized that under the white clouds, it was Double-Headed Dragon and the Cyan Blood Bat that were flying, these warriors that were not from the Penglai Divine Land, all had frightened expressions on their faces, even scared to reveal a single trace of discontent.

Yang family warriors once wreaked havoc in the Sky Sea. Many Sky Sea warriors knew that the Double-Headed Dragons and Cyan Blood Bats were demon beasts tamed by the Yang family. These warriors didn't know about the mysterious change that happened in the Yang family, they only thought that this time the Yang family warriors were there to make trouble in the Sky Sea again.

Yang Mu and the rest all had serious expressions on their faces. They didn't dare to relax even for a single moment. They all carefully took precautions, in fear that there would be Penglai Divine Land warriors that would come for them.