1421-1430

Chapter 1421: The Ruins Under the Sea

Ling Mei looked at Shi Yan deep in his eyes as she didn't know what he was thinking in his mind. Suddenly, she asked, "What do you think about our Mysterious Sky Clan?"

"I consider Tu Shi Qi and Ya Yun as precursors. I appreciate them a lot. Anyway, I don't plan to become the Nonnative Officer of the Mysterious Sky Clan. I'm sorry," said Shi Yan.

He had followed Mei Ji to babble because he wanted to eliminate Ling Mei'x idea.

He knew what Ling Mei thought.

From Tu Shi Qi, Ling Mei knew his value. Just like Tu Shi Qi, she hoped to recruit him to the Mysterious Sky Clan so that he could become a strong Nonnative Officer of the Mysterious Sky Clan and work for them in the future.

Tu Shi Qi had discussed this with Shi Yan and asked him to consider.

He didn't want to join any force!

"I understand," Ling Mei nodded indifferently. "I'll tell Tu Shi Qi your decision. But I have to remind you something. There's something you shouldn't say rashly. Batum... isn't a nice guy. He will kill you."

"Thank you for reminding me," said Shi Yan honestly.

Of course, he knew things between Mei Ji and Batum. He didn't plan to stay in the Sea of Annihilation for a long time. Unless Batum could break through to the Territory Ancestor Realm soon, with his magical power Upanishads, Shi Yan could run away if he couldn't resist.

"Haha," Mei Ji laughed gently and quietly moved from Shi Yan to prevent him from further exploiting her. "If he wants to join a force, of course, he will join our Phantom Clan. Ling Mei, don't think about it."

Ling Mei snorted and turned around to look at the area with the green bubbles. Ling Mei frowned, "What happened?"

Farlow, Yerburgh, and Telika didn't answer. When they recalled that moment, they became restless.

"Let me explain," Shi Yan intervened one more time.

Ling Mei and Mei Ji turned to him.

"This is what happened..."

Shi Yan briefed them the situation. "These three have excellent divine weapons. That's how they escaped. Otherwise, they would have suffered the same consequences."

Pausing for a while, he turned to Farlow. "There's an evil Soul Consciousness from deep under the sea. I think she knows clearly. You should ask her for more details."

"I don't know the situation," Farlow kept a cold face, "The Absolute Beginning vestige is right under those green bubbles. If you want to search, go there. But you'd better be prepared. You don't want to encounter what we had experienced badly."

Everybody quieted down.

"Is it really dangerous?" whispered Mei Ji.

Shi Yan's face was heavy. "Not something normally dangerous. If you want to get in there, you should equip some treasures or power Upanishads that could stop the soul invasion. Otherwise, you shouldn't go there recklessly.

As soon as he said that, Mei Ji's expression was also heavy. "How could you get here?"

Farlow's team came here because they had the right direction. Mei Ji was sure that Shi Yan didn't know about the vestige thing. But now, he was here. Mei Ji couldn't reason why.

Of course, Shi Yan wouldn't tell her that he had followed the call from deep under the sea to get here.

He made an excuse. "I just wanted to check around to see if I'm lucky. Then, I saw those sneaky people. As I didn't have anything to do, I secretly followed them here." He changed the topic, his face dark. "How about you? How could you come here?"