541-550

Chapter 541: Waste More Effort

The hollow soul appeared as a thin gray smoke, floating and flying towards the Blacksmith's Secrets of Success. It then disappeared silently, like a drop of water falling into the sea.

Boom!

He felt a rumbling tremor in his brain, after which, a wonderful feeling flooded his Sea of Consciousness.

His Sea of Consciousness was as if it had a big crack, from where flows of Soul Consciousness streamed through, getting into the Blacksmith's Secrets of Success and pouring directly into the hollow soul.

A link was formed between the host soul and the hollow soul. The host soul was still submerged in the Sea of Consciousness, but it got all the things the hollow soul was watching.

The hollow soul was floating in an immense area. There was a light road like an ecliptic soaring to a distant place.

With the vision of the hollow soul, he found himself in a strange new world. That marvelous ecliptic was like the heaven staircase, leading to a faraway, mysterious place.

Bright lights sparkled along the road. In the white void, big seals were tumbling like clusters of clouds. Strange, miraculous lights crossed each other, carving the ancient magical formations on those seals.

Refining medicine and weapons were similar. The experts should understand the strange and mysterious formations. As long as they had a deep understanding of drawing those formations, they could improve their attainment in refining.

Ancient formations along the ecliptic were shining dazzlingly. They were the explanation of the most important secrets of tool refining. Each of them was moving lively, as they were transferring the truth of heaven and earth. The meanings they were conveying were surreptitious, including types of power.

Clusters of refining formations were spinning along the ecliptic road. All of them were explicit and radiant like the meteors. They kept changing, and didn't have a determined nature.

The hollow soul stood at the beginning of the ecliptic. It didn't have any strange moves, and was absorbing the Soul Consciousness in his Sea of Consciousness really quickly.

Within the short period of three breaths, flows of Soul Consciousness in his Sea of Consciousness were sucked out by one-tenth, and the consumption speed was still increasing!

Shi Yan was scared.

He gathered all of his soul, spirit, and Qi, quieting down his mind and letting aside the impure thoughts. He concentrated on the magical, mysterious formations on the sides of the light road. Each formation was a method to refine weapons. They were in many complicated shapes. They varied strangely, which was hard to learn in just a short time.

Burn to separate water formation, the Grand Soul Gathering Formation, Original Universe Life formation, Three-soul Defense Formation...

Names of the formations crossed his head fast, and gave him a shallow understanding. Each formation was mysteriously unpredictable. At first glance, he thought they were so marvelous that he couldn't comprehend them in short time.

Once those ancient formations were carved on the treasures, it would rocket the power of the weapons, giving them the special abilities or subtle powers. As long as he could gain the truth of those formations and use them fluently, a blacksmith only needed one of those formations to earn a great living.

Each formation was vastly obscure, and he couldn't obtain in a short time. Many of those had been lost for thousands of years.

Some names of the formations had been listed in the ancient books of the Blacksmiths. They had only a name, without any particular details.