801-810

Chapter 801 A Sensual, Bloody Battle

Feng Rao walked step by step. Her flawless snow-white soft skin was exposed. The blood stains on her body seemed to merge with the blue tattoos on her body. They all vanished.

Her ragged, tight robe couldn't hide her generous glamour. While she was walking, her beautiful thighs parted, and vaguely, the delightful sight between them flashed from time to time, which could make a man's nosebleed, unable to control the innermost desire.

While she was talking, her nasal sound was heavy, releasing alluring moans. They were like the drumbeats stirring up the sea in Shi Yan's heart, which started to seethe vehemently.

The affection in her beautiful eyes was as deep as the ocean that could melt people's souls, making their God Bodies weakened. This look and her evilly beautiful body had provided a seducing enticement that could make people's soul obsequious. Shi Yan couldn't bear this inviting gesture further.

"Killing is not good. We can shake hands and discuss in happiness. We should cooperate well, right?" Feng Rao chuckled mildly while swaying her generous body to pose her endless glamour.

Shi Yan's eyes reddened. Anyway, it wasn't because he was using the Third Sky of Rampage Realm. He was charmed. He gasped slightly, his eyes like hot fire from gazing at Feng Rao's body. He walked uncontrollably toward Feng Rao. Feng Rao stuck out her seducing tongue, licking her lips, and revealing her stunning bearings.

Shi Yan's breathing became hard. Feng Rao could even hear his breathing from ten meters away. She became happier as she was content discreetly. Although her eyes were filled with endless affection, her heart was cold and sinister.

To her Sound power, the closer she was to the target, the greater the chance of success. Her attack would become more intimidating.

Bringing Shi Yan closer, she wanted to kill him with one strike, leaving him no chance for a counterattack.

With her experience gained during this period, she didn't dare look down on Shi Yan anymore. Shi Yan was now the most dangerous rival, much more dangerous than Ganji and Pang Jia. She also knew that Shi Yan's schemes were wild and dark. She was afraid of being trapped unknowingly. She wouldn't attack rashly until Shi Yan touched her.

And then, just like he had lost his soul somewhere, Shi Yan's hot eyes glued to her while he walked towards her. Eventually, he reached Feng Rao.

"Good then, we can talk more. Why would we need to risk our lives, right?" Feng Rao chuckled more. Her alluring, charming voice ran directly into his heart. She extended one soft, jade-like hand to touch the bleeding hole on Shi Yan's chest. Her eyes observed Shi Yan's face all the time, not missing a single moment. When she spotted any signs on his face, she would attack immediately and then retreat.

Shi Yan's space power had the nemesis effect on her power. She knew that his power could make her freeze for a while. At the moment, she didn't dare relax her tense nerves.

Extending her jade-like hand, she gazed at Shi Yan's face cautiously. A small section of her middle finger had probed into the bleeding hole in Shi Yan's chest.

"Aghhhh!"

Shi Yan roared, but his eyes were still dull. He embraced Feng Rao's body, pushing her against a big rock.

A gleam of fear sparkled in her eyes. However, she didn't dare move rashly because Shi Yan's countenance was still dull. Apparently, he was still under her alluring voice control. Thus, although he was hugging her tight, she thought that it was just his masculine instinct. She was still happy discreetly. Her jade-like inched into the hole in his chest. Just a little bit further and she could grab Shi Yan's heart and squeeze it off.