451-460

Chapter 451 - Memory Transmission

"If you guys are still living with me, I'll do my best to help you evolve. But, I want to make it clear that even though you are with me, once I find out you have a different thought, I will not show you any mercy."

Shi Yan mused as his face darkened. "Maybe my current cultivation base isn't enough to subdue you, but I believe that I can oppress you all one day. If any of you have the guts to betray me or do something harmful to me, even if you can run to the ends of the world, I'll make you pay a big price. I'll exterminate every trace of your existence!"

The five living beings didn't send him any message.

"Good then. I'm done with the bad words. Currently, I want to become a blacksmith, but I don't know anything about blacksmithing. Can any of you help me with this?"

"I can."

Unexpectedly, all five living beings sent him their thoughts simultaneously.

Shi Yan dropped his jaw.

"I can tell you the refining method. What the Holy Spirit Sect used to create me, I can also tell you that," explained the Holy Spirit God.

"That year, many blacksmiths had come to the center of the earth to borrow the melting heat of lava there to refine their secret treasures. As I was being stashed inside the scorching lava, I got to know some refining methods from those blacksmiths," said the Earth Flame.

"I don't know much, but I know the refining methods to create living beings like us. People from the Heavenly Palace had carved some refining formations on my body." Unexpectedly, even the Devouring Gold Silkworm had answered him. It seemed after the Devouring Gold Silkworm had obtained the Immortal Blood, its manners towards Shi Yan had a great change.

"I also have some formations to forge secret treasures," replied the King of Demonic Insects.

"I have some memories of the blacksmith!" The Ice Cold Flame confidently sent him a message. "If I impart these memory imprints to your head, you can become a blacksmith!"

The Holy Spirit God, the Earth Flame, the Devouring Gold Silkworm, the King of Demonic Insects, and the Ice Cold Flame, all sent him a positive answer telling him that they knew something subtle about blacksmithing.

Especially the Ice Cold Flame, whose soul was once occupied by a blacksmith, as it had a telepathic connection with that blacksmith. That was how it knew all the refining methods from that blacksmith. This surprised Shi Yan the most.

"Good! Excellent!"

Shi Yan laughed, as he was incredibly joyful. He wanted to fabricate something, but he couldn't become any sect's disciple. When he asked those living beings, he hadn't held any big expectations. Anyway, they weren't human beings, so he didn't think that they could help him much.

Turned out it was beyond his expectation. Each of them knew something about the refining methods more or less.

"We'll start with the Holy Spirit God. Please tell me the refining methods. Use the Soul Consciousness to lecture them all to me." Shi Yan sat down neatly in the vault, smiled and waited for the Soul Consciousness of the Holy Spirit God.

Flows of Soul Consciousness with all kinds of method to condense and refine the Holy Spirit God started to be imparted into his brain.

The method to create the Holy Spirit God was the most precious method of the Holy Spirit Sect in the Endless Sea. Beside the Cult Master of the Holy Spirit Sect, even the senior elders in the sects with a profound cultivation base couldn't know about this.