Early arrival (Jack Harlow)*

Jack had only gotten back from this tour yesterday so we have had very little time to spend together for the past 2 months. With Christmas being next week his parents had planned to come tomorrow to stay for the week so we'd have little to no alone time for another week other than today and we were making the most of it.

"Another movie?" He asked looking down to his lap where my head was laid. I cherished moments like this, just laid enjoying each others company watching Netflix for hours on end. No interruptions.

"No" I smirked sitting up beside him, he looked confused but smirked whilst wondering what I was up to. "I have a better idea" I sat myself on his lap so I was now straddling him. I kissed down his neck as his hands roamed my body before stopping on my hips.

"Yeah this is a better idea" he chuckled before attaching his lips to mine passionately. I could feel him harden and that's when I stood up. "Where you doing?" He asked but I ignored his question and took my top off watching his face lighten up. I removed my shorts and then my bra, I stood in front of Jack with just my panties on. He gave me a devilish smirk before standing up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Jack" I squealed as he ran upstairs with me bouncing on his shoulder. "Don't drop me" I begged through laughs.

"I won't drop you" he gently placed me on the bed. He discarded his top and joggers before joining me on the bed. "I've waited for this for too long" he groaned as my hands ran down his chest to the hem of his boxers. I've seen Jack's penis before obviously as we've been together 4 years now but every time it's in my hand I'm still shocked how big it is. I sucked on just the tip at first hearing his light groans made my wetness grow between my legs. He started to jerk his hips up so I decided to take as much of him in my mouth as I possibly could. After a while he pulled my hair back so I stopped looking up at him. He smashed his lips onto mine as I crawled up and straddled his lap again. His hands found their way to my breasts as they teased my nipples I moaned into the kiss.

"Fuck me" I whispered in his ear eager for him to do anything to me. "Hurry up and fuck me jack" I begged.

"Don't have to ask me twice" he chucked taking off my panties and then his boxers. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded almost immediately.

"Wait" I said pushing him aside so I can get on my knees and arch my back.

"Good girl" he gave my but a snack as he lined himself up with me. He pushed slowly into me before pulling back out letting me get used to his length before speeding up his thrusts.

"Jack" I moaned digging my head into the pillow under me. The pleasure pulsated through my body as he dug his fingers in my hips and slammed himself into me. "Stop" I moaned and he slowed his thrusts leaning closer to me.

"Everything alright?" He asked. I turned around and pushed him down onto the bed. He looked up at me smiling as I lowered myself onto his penis.

"Touch me" I moaned and he obliged immediately. His hands caressed my bum for a while before finding my breasts and playing my my nipples. I continued to ride him as I felt the familiar knotting feeling grow in the pit of my stomach when we heard voices shout from downstairs.

"JACK? Y/N?" His mother's voice echoed through the quiet house. I looked down at Jack shocked before quickly moving off of him and finding new clothes to throw on.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. That's my mom" Jack raced to get ready and trying to become more presentable.

"They're not meant to be here till tomorrow" I groaned upset that we had just been cock blocked by his parents.

"You finish getting ready, I'll go down now" he kissed my head quickly before running out the door and downstairs to greet his parents.

Jack POV
"Mom, dad hey" I smiled kissing my moms cheek and took her bags placing them by the stairs. "I thought you's were getting here tomorrow" I asked kind of annoyed that they couldn't have arrived even 10 minutes later.

"We wanted to surprise you for Christmas" my mom smiled giving me another hug.

"Where's y/n?" My dad asked as he and my mom walked through to the living room to sit on the sofa. I was trying to think of an excuse but luckily y/n came downstairs before I had to try and explain what she was doing.
Y/n POV

"Hey Maggie" I smiled and gave her a hug "hi Brian" I also hugged his dad "this is a wonderful surprise"

"We thought we'd surprise you for Christmas and we knew Jack got back yesterday so it was perfect timing" Maggie explained and as I was listening I caught site of my discarded clothes at the end of the couch. I felt my face start to become flushed hoping that they hadn't seen them yet I quickly push them under the couch with my foot.