Gender reveal (Pete Davidson)

After I found out I was pregnant other than actually meeting my baby I was super excited to find out what gender I was having and have always looked forward to having a gender reveal. I'm now 5 months pregnant and upstairs getting ready for my gender reveal. My fiancé Pete Davidson was also getting ready and he was probably just as excited if not not more. "A blue dress" Pete said raising an eyebrow at me after seeing me pick out my outfit. "You were certain that it was a girl last week" he chuckled.
"Well now it's a boy" I said with a pout. Everyone that was coming was told to wear a either pink or blue depending on what they thought the gender of the baby was, we didn't know who knew the gender so this didn't spoil the surprise for us. "I didn't even know you owned a pink suit" I laughed looking at how handsome he looked in the baby pink suit.
"Borrowed it off Colson" he turned around and kissed me rubbing my growing belly.
"I'm about ready" I said clipping in the last hair clip and grabbing my Polaroid camera off the side table heading for the door.

When We stepped outside into our garden we were greeted by our family and friends who were already there. Petes mam, Amy and his sister, Casey were both wearing pink. They came up to us giving us both a hug "y/n you look great" Casey said.
"Thank you I love that dress" I said complimenting her outfit "too bad it's not the right colour" I joked and she laughed.
"You know your dad would be so proud of you" Amy said grabbing Petes hand.
"I know mam" he said pulling her and Casey into another hug before all turning to look at me with confused expressions when they heard me sob. "I'm sorry it's the hormones" I said wiping away the tears with a small laugh.

Colson entered the garden wearing a light blue suit with his daughter Casie who was in a pretty pink dress. "Guys I'm so sorry we're late" he said pulling my into a hug. "Great minds think alike huh y/n" he said noticing were wearing the same colour.
"I'm almost positive" I said with a smile.

After going around and taking a few Polaroids of our family and friends that had attended it was time for the actual reveal. Pete and I were both at the front of the crowd holding a confetti cannon that either had pink or blue inside. "3,2,1" the people in the crowd chanted some holding their phones to catch this moment and Yaz, my best friend holding my Polaroid camera waiting to take pictures. We pulled the cannons making confetti and coloured smoke fly everywhere. It took me a moment to realise that it was pink and I jumped with excitement grabbing Pete into a massive hug. "We're having a girl!" He screamed in pure excitement and everyone was cheering. "A baby girl" he looked at me with his massive smile.

"Almost certain" Colson came up giving me a hug laughing at my earlier comment.
"I could have sworn she was a boy" I laughed holding my bump.
"Y/n?" I heard Pete call my name. "I can't wait to meet my first granddaughter" Amy smiled at me rubbing my shoulder "she's going to have her dad wrapped around her finger" she laughed.
"Oh definitely, but I'm still holding out hope she'll be a mammas girl" I rolled my eyes knowing that she probably wasn't going to be. But at least o knew that Pete was definitely going to be the best dad he could possibly be.