Jealousy (Jack Harlow)

This was a request! Please feel free to ask I'm always happy to write what I can

"Alright baby I'm ready" I announced to my husband, Jack, who has been waiting for me for a good 20 minutes to get ready. We were getting ready to attend my sisters engagement party.

"Is that not a little short?" He asked coming over to me, his 6'3 frame towering over my 5'6.

"I don't think" I gave him a twirl, in my opinion a dress that hits just above mid thigh isn't 'too short'. He gave my bum a cheeky tab then walking me to the car.

At the engagement party
"Want another drink?" I heard a voice that I hadn't recognised. I turned around and when I did I seen my old childhood friend Gabriel. I had moved to America to be with Jack years ago and hadn't really seen Gabriel since so seeing him here was a total surprise.

"Gabriel!?" I asked exactly throwing my arms around his neck as he lifted me off of the floor slightly "what are you doing here?" I laughed when he set me back down onto the floor.

"I had a week off and Emily (sister) invited me" he replied smiling down at me. "You're looking amazing" He complimented going back in for another hug.

Jacks pov
I was stood talking to a group of y/n's family when I noticed that she wasn't stood beside me anymore. I looked around trying to find her when I seen she was stood near the bar waiting to be served. Then I watched as she flung herself into another mans arms, someone I hadn't seen before. They spoke for a while till I decided to go over.

"There you are, I've been trying to find you" I chuckled as I walked up behind my wife giving her bum a slight smack.

"Sorry Jack I came for a drink and look who's here" she gestured towards the man that was still stood there, thought he would have fucked off by now.

"Hey mate" He stuck his hand out and judging by the British accent he must have been someone she knew from back home.

"Gabriel this is my husband, Jack. Jack this is my childhood best friend, Gabriel." She introduced us and to be polite I shook his hand giving him a smile. The way he was looking at her made me mad for some reason so I put my arm over her shoulder and pulled her closer to me.

Y/n POV
Jack was acting more clingy than usual, as I was talking to Gabriel he had made sure that he was touching me at all times. At first I found it annoying but then I realised that he was jealous. I hadn't seen him like this in the time of us being together.

"I'll see you around?" Gabriel asked getting ready to leave to go mingle with some other people.

"Yeah for sure" I smiled up at him before he walked away.

"He was... nice" Jack smiled taking my hand and leading me back to the table.

"He is nice jack, what's your problem?" I giggled leaning over giving him a peck on the lips. "You're jealous" I teased poking his face

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Am not" he folded his arms and playfully pouted

"Are too" I giggled and sat on his lap. "It's ok baby it's cute" He blushed as he continued to play with my wedding ring he had placed on my finger years ago and I still hadn't taken off. He looked up at me with so much love for me filled his eyes, I already knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this man but seeing him jealous made me realise that I wanted to start a family with him too.