Epilepsy (Pete Davidson)

-Pete Davidson-
Pete was currently living in his mams basement so I was hanging out with him there. We've been dating for years and are planning on moving out together hence him staying with his mam at the moment.

"Pete, I'm bored" I groaned lying on his bed staring at the ceiling throwing my phone beside me.
"Want to watch a movie?" He asked grabbing the remote and turning in his tv. He put Netflix on and we scrolled through looking for a movie we hadn't yet watched.
"Ouu that one" I grabbed the remote from him playing the movie.

We're halfway through the movie when I realised that I had made a massive mistake. The telly began flashing with lights "Pete" I said breathless, I could feel it coming on.
"Oh shit where's the remote?" He asked with panic in his voice frantically searching but it was too late. I was diagnosed with epilepsy at the age of 15 and have suffered with it ever since. I've only ever had 2 seizures in front of Pete. My ears started to ring and my vision was really blurry before I felt my eyes go back and I could feel myself go stiff but still shaking. "What do I do? What the fuck do I do?" I could hear him whisper to himself. "MOM!" He screamed not knowing who else to call. His mam came down quickly to see why her son sounded so distressed and when she had seen me on the bed she instantly pulled Pete away from me.
"She needs space, when did this start?" She asked taking a breath.
"Not long ago a few seconds?" He replied biting his nails nervously.
"That's good, it'll be ok" she reassured Pete. She kept checking her watch to see how long is been having the fit for. My eyes then closed and my body shut down. "She'll be ok" Amy rubbed his back.
"Does she not need an ambulance?" He asked still worried.
"No it didn't go on too long just keep an eye on her, if she has trouble breathing call an ambulance. I'll go get some water." She walked up stairs. Pete sat on the end of the bed after turning off the tv still giving me space keeping a close eye on me. I was out a few minutes before I regained consciousness.
"Pete" I mumbled not even trying to open my eyes as I felt so lightheaded. I didn't move I stayed still.
"I'm here" he moved up the bed taking my hand and rubbing it with his thumb. "You're ok" he reassured me with a calm tone of voice.
"How long was I out?" I asked squeezing his hand lightly.
"Not long, my mom timed it. You breathing good?" He asked.
"You're mom?" I asked with a slight giggle.
"Yeah my mom, I didn't know what to do" he replied with a smile.
"My breathing is fine, I can feel my legs and I can sit up" I said slowly moving up the bed so that I was sitting up. For the rest of the night Pete had ordered us a dominos and we watched re runs of friends.