Dog days (Pete Davidson)

(Pete Davidson)
Living with my boyfriend Pete and our friend Colson always had it's ups and downs but when Pete had the great idea of getting a dog I was over the moon with my decision of moving in with them. "I get to pick the breed!" I shouted exactly. Kells just chuckled at how excited I was over a dog. I went back to my room and started searching on my laptop for dogs for the next hour till I came across a seller. "GET DRESSED BITCHES WE'RE GETTING A PUPPY!" I shouted to the boys through the house.
I grabbed my keys and ran to my Tesla waiting for the boys to get in and buckle up. "So what we getting (y/n)?" Kells questioned. "It's a suprise" I said knowing fine well they'd make me return home if they knew.
We arrived at the house and knocked on the door when the woman I was messaging answered, "oh you're here for the puppy, come in", we all were directed to where they were keeping the puppies. I seen the litter of pups are was is awe. "Great Danes, (y/n) they're too big babe" Pete told me, I turned to him with a pout on my face. He rolled his eyes knowing that I'll get my own way. I picked up a boy puppy, he had 2 different coloured eyes and spots, I started talking to it in a baby voice, this was definitely the one. "(Y/n) no, have you seen how big they get" Kells said knowing Pete would cave in. I knew I had to pull something for him to agree to this. I walked over with the puppy and gave him my best puppy dog eyes while looking up at him. "(Y/n) I said no" Kells said. "Come on Kells look at him and tell him no" I held out the puppy. "Fine, but you're walking him". I looked at the woman "we'd like this one please" I smiled.
We got in the car I gave Kells the keys and I got in my back with the puppy in my lap. "Let's go to the pet store get Otis some stuff" I said. "Otis" Pete questioned. I smiled back at him and looked back to the puppy. I was so in love this was my new best friend.