Drunk y/n (Jack Harlow)

7:30pm
"Be safe and text me when you'd want picking up. Don't be late" Ross, my twin brother pulled up outside the club he was dropping me and my friends off at.

"I love you too" I smiled sarcastically before closing the car door waiting for my friends in the back to exit the car. Jack had dropped me, Fraya and Koia off outside the club.

"Have fun girls!" He shouted out the window before pulling back off to go back home.

2:30am
All three of us were crammed into a small toilet cubicle holding back Frays hair as she hunched herself over the toilet throwing up the drinks we had downed tonight.

"I want to go home" she cried slurring over her words. I giggled and pulled my Phone out clicking on jacks number hearing it ring when I put my phone up to my ear.

"Y/n?" I heard a male voice asking from through the phone, sounded familiar but it was definitely not Ross.

"Oh sorry I was meant to call Ross" I slurred through the phone giggling to myself, I didn't realise I was that drunk till now.

"Is everything ok?" He asked, it's cute how concerned he sounded right now.

"Fraya wants to go home and Ross was meant to be picking us up" I explained stumbling back slightly as Fraya found her balance back on her feet. Before Jack could reply my phone was torn from my hand.

"Just come pick us up. We're at Ice wall" Fraya rushed her words ending the call and falling back to her knees letting out another round of vomit. I looked towards Koia who was holding her nose gagging.

Few minutes later
I didn't actually know that Jack heard anything Fraya said on the phone but I was hopeful. My battery died soon after we pushed through the crowd to stand outside. My plan was if Jack didn't turn up we could find a taxi parked up somewhere.

"It's freezing" Koia shivered leaning against the wall outside I was about to ask one of them to call an Uber till I was blinded by headlights of a farmiliar car! It's Jack! I jumped excitedly over the the car throwing open the passenger side of the door and sitting straight in.

"Thank you for coming" I smiled drunkenly at Jack as I struggled to fasten my seatbelt. He watched for a while laughing amused at the difficulty I had but eventually ended up helping me instead.

After dropping off the girls
"Right let's get you home" Jack pulled out of Koias driveway and setting off in the direction of my house.

"No" I protested crossing my arms huffing dramatically. I heard him giggle before resting his large hand on my bare thigh.

"Well we're else are you going to go?" He asked raising his brow to look at me briefly before turning his attention back to the road in front of him.

"I don't want to be alone" I turned to him uncrossing my arms. "Let's go to your house". I was even shocked by what I was saying at this point. I had always had a slight crush on Jack but knowing that we were such close friends I refused to ever tell him.

"Fine" I was ready to argue with him but he had gave in that fast!

At jacks
I threw my heels from my feet before taking legs to his bedroom with him following after me. "And what do you think your doing?" He asked leaning against the door frame smirking at me as I laid star fished on his big fluffy bed.

"Going to bed" I giggled patting the empty space beside me. He shook his head laughing before turning around but I shouted him back now sitting on my knees. "Where you going?"

"I'll sleep on the couch. I don't have a spare bed" he explained shrugging letting me know it's no big deal. I pouted slightly making my way over to him trying my best no to stumble over my own feet.

"You're drunk" he stood tall making me look comically small compared to his lanky frame.

"No you're drunk" I snapped grabbing his hand and dragging him over to the bed and pushing him to sit down. "Don't make me sleep alone" I pouted giving my best puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes and huffed jokingly as he laid back.

"I really love you Jack" I whispered snuggling up to him.

"Yeah" he sighed pulling me closer. I took this opportunity to give him a small kiss on the lips and surprisingly he had kissed back.

Jacks POV
Once y/n kissed me I noticed that I kissed her back, it's not that I didn't want to. She's drunk. She'll probably wake up tomorrow freaking out not knowing where she is. She definitely won't remember our kiss. She meant so much to me and I'll always have a soft spot for her, I just wish she knew my true feelings z