The affair 4

-Pete Davidson-

Yesterday was still playing in my mind. I still can't believe that Pete wanted to actually be with me, in a real relationship. We've been texting none stop about this and we agreed that I should do it today. James was meant to be out all day so I invited over Pete so that we could talk more.

We've sat and watched 2 movies after we spoke about what will happen after the break up. During the 3rd movie Pete started to get touchy. "Pete that tickles" I laughed as he was lightly kissing my neck.
"We haven't done it in here yet" he said wiggling his brows.
"No we haven't" I smirked in response. I straddled his lap on the couch deepening the kiss between us. He started to rub my clit theough the thin material of my knickers, I could feel that my wetness was beginning to grow. "Pete please" I begged for him to stop teasing. He pulled my panties to the side pushing his finger into me slowly, and moved it very slow. I was getting too eager for him so I began to ride his finger faster. "Put another one" I begged wanting to feel more pleasure, and he did just that. "I'm going to cum" I moaned out and Pete got faster. Just as I was releasing the front door swung open and James walked through dropping his bags when he had seen us.
"What the fuck is going on!?" He exclaimed not moving a muscle but looking so angry.
"James I swear I was going to tell you, I was going to tell you today I just... I'm not happy" I sighed.
"How long?" He gritted his teeth.
"What?"
"How long have you been cheating?" He shouted and Pete stood up to defend me but I stopped him.
"A couple months" I put my head down feeling the guilt wash over me.
"Months!? Y/n you've been doing this for months" he started to sound less angry and more upset. My heart broke for him but I knew that I really didn't want to be with him.
"James" I didn't know what else to say.
"Get out" he snapped.
"But this is actually my apartment" I said awkwardly.
"Oh yeah. Well I guess I'll leave" he walked out. I huffed and fell back onto the couch next to Pete.
"I wish he didn't have to find out that way" I said feeling like a dhit person.
"Y/n you handled it pretty well. I really do love you." He kissed my head pulling me into a hug, we can finally be together without feeling as though we're doing something wrong. For the fist time in months I felt truly happy thanks to Pete.