First fight (Post Malone)

This is a request

Austin and I had been dating for nearly a year, 11 months to be exact. So far it has been smooth sailing, a few disagreements but nothing over the top. That was until today.

Austin and I do long distance as he lives over in America and I live in London. "Im bored" my friend Gabriel groaned as he laid sprawled out on my bed as I raked through my wardrobe looking for clothes I can wear today. He and I have been friends since nursery so we're pretty comfortable around each other, he had met Austin a few times when he had came to visit and they get along for the most part. At first Austin was jealous by our closeness but soon after he realised we were just friends.

"Im being as quick as I can" I rolled my eyes jokingly holding up a dress "how does this look?" I asked.

"Nope" He scrunched his nose up at it, I sighed hanging it back up in my wardrobe and closing the doors in defeat. "Oh don't pout" he chuckled sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling me down to sit next to him.

"I just look fugly in everything, just look at me" I groaned gesturing down at my body l. I was wearing Nike shorts and an oversized top of Austin's. "I look like a frump" I huffed crossing my arms pouting.

"Frump" he giggled as I snapped my head to give him evil eyes. "Oh come on y/n don't pout you're not a frump you're beautiful" he smiled but I rolled my eyes. "I'll tickle you till you admit it" he warned holding his hands up. I tried to run but he pulled me down on the bed ticking me. "Admit it" he warned.

"Never" I giggled uncontrollably as he tickled me mercilessly. I tried to fight back but he pinned my arms down as I giggled and at the possible worst timing ever Austin walked through to my bedroom.

"What the fuck" he scoffed dropping his bag on the floor, I mean from his point of view it probably did look a little suspicious but Gabriel was my best friend and this was all innocent.

"Austin" I sat up trying to catch my breath from all the laughing. "When did you get here?" I asked walking up to him with a smile going in for a hug but he stepped back. I looked up at him confused. "Why?" I asked still trying to get my breath back.

"Why!? Are you serious right now y/n!?" He asked raising his voice making me jump slightly as he hadn't really done that before. "You're all over another man" he gestured to Gabriel who sat awkwardly on the edge of the bed.

"Imma just head out" he squeezing past Austin who glared at him as he walked around him.

"Austin it wasn't like that we're friends" I tried to explain but he scoffed refusing to listen.

"Is this what you do when I'm away? Cheat on me thinking I won't find out" he assumed still raising his voice. Seeing him this angry made me upset and knowing that he doesn't trust me makes me angry.

"I wasn't cheating on you Austin Hes my friend" I said with a shaky voice, I felt the tears pricking my eyes. "Why don't you trust me" I asked wiping away the tears that had already fallen.

"You haven't gave me any reason to trust you!" That comment stung like a bitch. "You're all over another guy as soon as I walk through the door!"

"If you don't trust me why are you here? Why are you with me?" I raised my voice back standing up for myself. At first I felt guilty for what I did but the more I think of it, Gabe is my best friend and if Austin cannot  trust me he can leave. He didn't answer my question he just stormed out of the door slamming it behind him leaving his bag slumped on the floor.

1 hour later
It's been an hour of me laid under the covers sobbing myself to sleep but I was awoken by someone shaking me awake. I was surprised to see Austin when I opened my eyes. I tried to stay mad at him for the way he acted but when he pulled me into a hug I melted into it throwing my arms around him.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered into my hair softly. "I do trust you I didn't mean what I said" he pulled back climbing next to me and under the covers pulling me into another hug.

"I love you too" I smiled up at him.

"I didn't say that" he chuckled confused.

"That's where it was going though wasn't it?" I asked smiling happily.

"I love you"